Trump today accuses the PM of wrecking Brexit

John Frum

Trump today accuses the PM of wrecking Brexit

Post by John Frum » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:06 pm

DONALD Trump today accuses the PM of wrecking Brexit — and warns she may have killed off any chance of a vital US trade deal.

The US President delivers his incendiary verdict on her negotiating strategy in a world exclusive interview with The Sun.
In an extraordinary intervention timed to coincide with his UK visit, Mr Trump said Theresa May ignored his advice by opting for a soft Brexit strategy.

And he warned her any attempts to maintain close ties with the EU would make a lucrative US trade deal very unlikely.

Mr Trump said: “If they do a deal like that, we would be dealing with the European Union instead of dealing with the UK, so it will probably kill the deal.”

His comments, damaging to the Prime Minster, come as he delivers his most brutally honest verdict yet on Britain in which he also:

Accused EU leaders of destroying its culture and identity by allowing in millions of migrants
Tore into London Mayor Sadiq Khan for not standing up to terrorists
Blamed Khan for spiralling crime in the capital
Insisted former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson would make “a great Prime Minister”
Denied once branding Theresa May a “bossy schoolteacher”
Maintained he would keep ties with Russian tyrant Vladimir Putin despite the Salisbury Novichok poisonings
Demanded Britain and other Nato countries spend more on defence
Spoke of his sadness at feeling unwelcome in the capital by anti-Trump protesters
Claimed millions of Brits backed his policies
Told of his pride at taking wife Melania to meet the Queen
Mr Trump’s remarks come as he prepares to meet the PM for a working lunch at Chequers.

He will then board a helicopter for Windsor Castle to meet the Queen before flying up to Scotland for a private two-day visit.

i done told you Trump wos going to piss off the bloody limey faggots

Lord Pippone must assume the throne[/i

[attachment=1]lord pippone.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]0jtFHHZv6gR5Xwtf3pkC9bWB5yOfAXTuhvS5TG04Etg.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
0jtFHHZv6gR5Xwtf3pkC9bWB5yOfAXTuhvS5TG04Etg.jpg
lord pippone.jpg
The bugman has no internal life. Soul searching is a non-existent concept to them. Their "feelings" are only real when affirmed and re-broadcast by others in the hivemind.

JohnB

Re: Trump today accuses the PM of wrecking Brexit

Post by JohnB » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:10 pm

Well, she did.

Drain the moor.
I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

John Frum

Post by John Frum » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:10 pm

Mz7CFxm.jpg
jq9S4.jpg
DfmOdRdVMAA91dn.jpg
The bugman has no internal life. Soul searching is a non-existent concept to them. Their "feelings" are only real when affirmed and re-broadcast by others in the hivemind.

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:56 pm

He really is an idiot. Insult your host. That's the way to go. Next thing he'll claim that the Queen takes it up the arse. Anything for a headline. His idea of diplomacy is to play constantly to his base. Like that ridiculous claim that he made NATO up it's spending. It was actually Obama in 2014. They agreed to reach 2% by 2024. Trump now claims that as his own. As for the 4%. No one agreed to that. If Europe was to aggressively militarise to that extent, just like we did in the 30's I think that the world would start worrying.
Surrealism is the new normal

John Frum

Post by John Frum » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:19 pm

Mikgof wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:56 pm
He really is an idiot. Insult your host. That's the way to go. Next thing he'll claim that the Queen takes it up the arse. Anything for a headline. His idea of diplomacy is to play constantly to his base. Like that ridiculous claim that he made NATO up it's spending. It was actually Obama in 2014. They agreed to reach 2% by 2024. Trump now claims that as his own. As for the 4%. No one agreed to that. If Europe was to aggressively militarise to that extent, just like we did in the 30's I think that the world would start worrying.
Trump ain't afraid to slap a ho down if they ask for it
he almost had merkel in tears
the bleedin brits tries to stuff it it Trump's arse with that steele doc shit
Trump will repay a bitch,have no doubt
1531451893169.png

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:33 pm

John Frum wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:19 pm
Mikgof wrote:
He really is an idiot. Insult your host. Anything for a headline.

His idea of diplomacy is to play constantly to his base. Like that ridiculous claim that he made NATO up it's spending. It was actually Obama in 2014. They agreed to reach 2% by 2024.
Trump ain't afraid to slap a ho down if they ask for it. he almost had merkel in tears
So, you actually agree with mikgof. mikgof correctly pointed Trump:

- was rude: "Insult your host" = "slap a ho down"

- achieved nothing on spending: "Obama in 2014. They agreed to reach 2%" = "crickets"

mikgof was equally correct in saying all Trump does is posture for his base.

Which laps it up because nationalist tabloids (Alex Jones/Breitbart) tell them to.

:roll:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

John Frum

Post by John Frum » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:41 pm

jeanV wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:33 pm
John Frum wrote:
Mikgof wrote:
He really is an idiot. Insult your host. Anything for a headline.

His idea of diplomacy is to play constantly to his base. Like that ridiculous claim that he made NATO up it's spending. It was actually Obama in 2014. They agreed to reach 2% by 2024.
Trump ain't afraid to slap a ho down if they ask for it. he almost had merkel in tears
So, you actually agree with mikgof. mikgof correctly pointed Trump:

- was rude: "Insult your host" = "slap a ho down"

- achieved nothing on spending: "Obama in 2014. They agreed to reach 2%" = "crickets"

mikgof was equally correct in saying all Trump does is posture for his base.

Which laps it up because nationalist tabloids (Alex Jones/Breitbart) tell them to.

:roll:
who cares about the outcome after all gene?
Trump also has a base in Euron and after today he has more
the world was shit before Trump,he cant make it worse
and we have a chance IN OUR FUCKING LIFETIME to see revolutionary change
we smack dab in the middle of the 4th turning,Aaron
an you and yer slavic drinking buddy will see it
yer both very hateful people goddamn you
1531455161806.jpg

Slappy

Post by Slappy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:13 pm

SHe did wreck it if they stayed tied to the EU they cant negotiate an independent trade deal
DONALD Trump is ready to offer Theresa May a "zero tariff" trade deal to help get Brexit Britain booming, his ambassador has revealed.
By TIM NEWARK AND MACER HALL EXCLUSIVE
PUBLISHED: 00:01, Sat, Jul 7, 2018
and who the fuck is she anyway
some twat who runs a tiny island for the globalist

fuck her

MEANWHILE

do the regular euro folk LOVE trump

ANTI-TRUMP PROTEST AT NATO DRAWS ONLY A COUPLE DOZEN
“Make Peace Great Again” organizers were expecting a few thousand protestors for President Trump’s visit, but only a couple dozen showed up.
NTK Network - JULY 12, 2018 129 Comments
Anti-Trump Protest at NATO Draws Only a Couple Dozen
IMAGE CREDITS: SCREENSHOT .

“Make Peace Great Again” organizers were expecting few thousand protestors to gather outside the NATO summit in Brussels on Wednesday evening to protest President Trump’s attendance, but only a couple dozen demonstrators showed up.

Euro News’ Damon Embling reported that organizers were expecting a few thousand people to attend the protest, but just a few dozen turned out.

The protesters were rallying around the slogan “Make Peace Great Again,” a play on Trump’s 2016 campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again.”

Embling asked one of the organizers why only a couple dozen demonstrators showed up at the protest.

“I think it’s, what went wrong is not the good question to ask,” the clearly frustrated organizer said.

The organizer blamed Brussels being on lockdown for the low turnout before Embling ended the interview.
Probably

i know I LOVE THIS MAN :lol:

'his excellency

and not in the gay french man on man blowjob way

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:03 pm

JohnB wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:10 pm
Well, she did.

Drain the moor.
No she didn't It was those fucking idiot Brexiteers. For 40 years they had no plans at all on what to do when we left. For the politicians Europe was nothing but a scapegoat. "Not our fault, it's the EU." And for the supporters it was nothing but a permanent protest vote. They must have been pissed when we did actually vote to leave.

Now we have tantrums from Johnson and his ilk because Brexit isn't going the way he wants, but he won't tell anyone exactly what he does want. Only that this isn't the way it should be. Put up or shut up you scruffy quiz show host.

None of the Brexiteers want to be sullied with the simple fact that however we leave the EU we're going to lose trade in the short term and have a recession. They want to keep their purity and continue as a protest movement. Let others make the hard decisions and be blamed for the rise in unemployment.

If it was me I'd go for a hard Brexit and settle for WTO rules. It means a recession but we're going to take a hit regardless. Might as well get the pain over and done with.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:27 am

John Frum wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:41 pm
Well, i guess you just summarized my difference with Trumpies:

I only care about results. And Trump's are appalling.

NK? NATO? TPP? NAFTA? Nothing got done.

:cry:

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:38 am

John Frum wrote:
Mikgof wrote:
Trump ain't afraid to slap a ho down if they ask for it
he almost had merkel in tears
the bleedin brits tries to stuff it it Trump's arse with that steele doc shit
Trump will repay a bitch,have no doubt

1531451893169.png

This is diplomacy not a war of the sexes in the playground.

Acting petulantly and deliberately turning up late for all meetings (I'll bet that he dare not turn late up when he meets Putin) is the act of a stroppy teenager; not the act of a world leader. I presume that from now on they'll just ignore Trump. Politeness obviously doesn't work with him. Like a stroppy teenager, he seems to see politeness as a weakness. If he hadn't deferred military service 5 times then he would have discovered that politeness is the mark of a real man, not a weakling. A real man doesn't have to prove that he's superior every time that he meets someone. He'd have also long ago given up those stupid handshakes.

And what did he achieve with all his childishness? Fuck all. They agreed to increase military spending to 2% of GDP by 2024. Which is exactly what they agreed to in 2024 under the tutelage of Obama in 2014. So if NATO spending really does need to be increased then the fact that it has been increasing since 2014 is down entirely to Obama. You have to ask then, what the hell was Trump doing in Brussels? Apart from getting a headline to keep his base happy.

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:16 am

Mikgof wrote:
If Europe was to aggressively militarise to that extent, just like we did in the 30's I think that the world would start worrying.
Mik, the only ones who "aggressively militarise" in the '30s were the Nazis. Limeys and Frogs were very complacent and did not enough until 1938/39 when it was way too late. This explain the phoney war.

You Limeys set up a Defence Requirements Sub-Committee (DRC) by the mid-30s. DRC assumed that the main priorities of British policy were, first, the Far East; second, the protection of India; and, third, the security of Europe. It also assumed that five years seemed like a reasonable gap before war would break out.

The programme included the modernisation of ships and the completion of Singapore’s naval base in 1939; the Army got the BEF – to keep the Germans out of Belgium and the Netherlands in order to stop them bombing the mainland – and anti-aircraft guns; the RAF was afforded an increase in the Home Defence Squadrons.

The 1936 DRC report was more alarming. It looked at war with Germany, Japan and Italy; the report contained a stark warning: Britain could not win this coming war. Therefore, it suggested, appeasement was a good idea.

France was a complete mess too. The Maginot Line – which did not cover the whole border (it would be difficult to pay for it and would alienate Belgium) and was more of a force multiplier than a defensive frontier, making forces ‘go further’ – did not work in practice. It was also incredibly expensive, and its construction stopped the French from modernising the rest of their army.

After Munich, France reasserted itself; she did not like Chamberlain’s plan of appeasing Mussolini with bits of France such as Nice, Tunisia, Corsica and so on. But it was way too late.

Now remember Mik: Arms races do not cause wars, after all; people do.

Now pay up my 4%, I'd like to buy that new Aston-Martin. :P
Lots of guys watch Bruce Lee movies, doesn’t mean you can do karate.

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:27 am

jeanV wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:27 am
John Frum wrote:
Well, i guess you just (...)
I only care about results.(...)

NK? NATO? TPP? NAFTA? (...)

Dear petulant Hillary supporter, there are results every week:

NK
South Korea’s Moon says world will judge if North Korea-U. S. talks fail
SEOUL — A month after President Trump and Kim Jong Un held a historic summit in Singapore, South Korea’s Moon Jae-in made his own visit to the city this week — even stopping by the renowned Marina Bay Sands resort on Thursday evening to take selfies like his North Korean counterpart did on June 11.
The South Korean president offered a positive assessment of ongoing U.S.-North Korea talks while in the city, downplaying recent tension and miscommunication between the two sides.
“I believe the countries will honor the agreement reached by their leaders even if they face many difficulties during working-level negotiations,” Moon said after a special lecture hosted by the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies on Friday.
Moon said he has faith in the negotiations because the leaders of the two countries met directly and reached an agreement in public.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/so ... story.html

NATO
Trump Got From NATO Everything Obama Ever Asked For
The president publicly browbeat and insulted allies as deadbeats taking advantage of American generosity. He then raised the ante, demanding that they meet the 2 percent target — it’s a target, not some specific legal obligation — boy January and then go on to raise spending to 4 percent of G.D.P. Why that much? What strategic objective, what threats to the alliance, is Mr. Trump worried about? He didn't say.
(...)
Other allies could better advance their own security, and NATO’s, by spending more to solve the migration crisis and other problems that have fanned nationalism and authoritarianism, and weakened democratic institutions, especially in Turkey, Hungary and Poland. This trend, encouraged insidiously by Russia, may be the biggest threat, eroding the alliance from within.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/12/opin ... obama.html

TPP
Amid US Trade Tensions, Japan Formally Completes TPP-11 Entry

Japan’s Foreign Ministry framed the move as “a powerful message from Japan to the world.”
https://thediplomat.com/2018/07/amid-us ... -11-entry/

NAFTA
As Trump administration bashes China on trade, U.S. officials visit to Mexico revives hope for NAFTA

U.S. officials visit Mexico City Friday to meet with its president-elect and current government, a trip that has added to speculation that the Trump administration could try to agree on revamping NAFTA.
Trump announced another round of tariffs on $200 billion in Chinese goods, escalating a trade war with the country but also sparking speculation the U.S. may want to declare victory on other trade fronts.
Discussions to revamp the North American Free Trade Agreement had stopped ahead of the Mexican election July 1, but are also believed to be on hold until the U.S. midterm election in November.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/11/trumps- ... gress.html
[
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

Ami Bidasse

Post by Ami Bidasse » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:55 am

Cà sent la Naphtaline ici !

Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

John Frum

Post by John Frum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:53 am

jeanV wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:27 am
John Frum wrote:
Well, i guess you just summarized my difference with Trumpies:

I only care about results. And Trump's are appalling.

NK? NATO? TPP? NAFTA? Nothing got done.

do the following an get back to me

viewtopic.php?p=41097#p41097

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Well, that backfired spectacularly. Trump who purposely tried to undermine Theresa May in a TV interview with the Sun newspaper and supported her main rival Boris Johnson, who resigned in a hissy fit days earlier, just doesn't understand Brits. And this despite his mother supposedly being Scottish.

Because he stabbed her in the back just hours before a banquet in his honour and May behaving with extreme politeness during the meal and at a later press conference, her standing among the British public has grown. She was embattled, now she's safe as PM for the time being. He actually tried to deny what he said in a televised interview at the press meeting but she still kept a straight face and was polite.

Trump deliberately tries to undermine democratically elected leaders, but it backfires on him. Merkel, Trudeau and now May have all strengthened in the polls as a result of Trump attacking them. At this rate, Jeremy Corbyn's best chance of winning the next election is to call Trump a slaphead wanker with a tiny penis. Trump will overreact and Corbyn's polls will soar.

In the future when he wants to undermine a democratically elected leader, he should praise them instead. Now that would be the kiss of death for them.

Richard

Post by Richard » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:21 pm

We have a mik sighting:
2967A76F-9825-41F2-AE5C-82FB5B7F20FE.jpeg

Ami Bidasse

Post by Ami Bidasse » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:01 pm

NK? NATO? TPP? NAFTA

R
A
B

Rien A Branler de la FranZe des Macroconnistes, qu'ils crevent !

Vive la Convention, la guillotine la "vraie" France de 1793, au rasoir national tous ces connards alcoolisés et tarés obnubilés manipulés adorateurs de mercenaires africains !
Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:07 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:27 am
Dear petulant Hillary supporter, there are results every week.
LOL. Let's see what you call results, my dear idiot child.

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
NK: SK’s Moon says world will judge if North Korea-U. S. talks fail
Duh. Trump gave Kim recognition + the abandonment of joint military exercises.

And what did he get in return? The same promises Kim's parents made for 20 years.

NK, negative result = Fail
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
NATO: Trump Got From NATO Everything Obama Ever Asked For
Trump got nothing more than the pre-existing commitments made in 2014 to Obama.

But he durably eroded the trust i the commitment of the US to NATO.

NATO = no gain, loss of trust = Fail
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
NAFTA: U.S. officials visit to Mexico revives hope for NAFTA
LOL. The story of the arsonist firefighter.

Trump starts by asking his negotiating team to dismantle NAFTA. then reopens talks.

NAFTA, results vs. objective = Fail

You really are stupid, my dear matoub.

InfoWars was made for you.

:lol:

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:47 pm

jeanV wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:07 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
NATO: Trump Got From NATO Everything Obama Ever Asked For
Trump got nothing more than the pre-existing commitments made in 2014 to Obama.

But he durably eroded the trust i the commitment of the US to NATO.

NATO = no gain, loss of trust = Fail

I actually support Trump on this. For decades it was obvious that America wouldn't actually support us if we were to be invaded but our politicians kept rabbiting on about the special relationship. It hasn't existed since WW2 in anything but the sharing of intelligence. We share the same intelligence with Australia, Canada and New Zealand. No special relationship there. So trump coming along and basically saying fuck off is actually (unbelievable from Trump) a rare breath of honesty. At least now our politicians cannot possibly pretend otherwise.

Poup

Post by Poup » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:23 am

A couple points that people should keep in mind...

A) Brits are spectacular pieces of shit.

B) European's are equally disgusting.

When you keep these indisputable facts in mind, it's easy to ignore faggots like milkoff.

Go fuck yourself milky. Amercans give two shits about your brit whining.

Stupid cunt.

Slappy

Post by Slappy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:50 pm

MY GOD ITS SO YUGE

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:06 pm

John Frum wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:06 pm
DONALD Trump today accuses the PM of wrecking Brexit —
and warns she may have killed off any chance of a vital US trade deal.
Trump backtracked.
Trump backflips on trade threats after May meeting

Donald Trump has reassured Britain he would pursue a US-UK trade deal after Brexit despite earlier threats to kill off any such deal.

“Whatever you do is OK with me, just make sure we can trade together, that's what matters,’’ the US President told Prime Minister Theresa May at the country residence of Chequers last night.

Anyway, Brits should be weary of banking on the Trump administration's good intentions:
Use Brexit to steal UK trade, says Trump aide

December 26 2016, 12:01am, The Times

Donald Trump’s trade chief has urged Britain’s rivals to exploit the “God-given opportunity” of Brexit to steal business from the UK.

Wilbur Ross, the billionaire incoming commerce secretary, has the task of striking a free trade deal with Britain. His comments will increase fears that the US will seek to take advantage of British isolation after its departure from the European Union.

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:08 pm

jeanV wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:06 pm

Anyway, Brits should be weary of banking on the Trump administration's good intentions:
Use Brexit to steal UK trade, says Trump aide

December 26 2016, 12:01am, The Times

Donald Trump’s trade chief has urged Britain’s rivals to exploit the “God-given opportunity” of Brexit to steal business from the UK.

Wilbur Ross, the billionaire incoming commerce secretary, has the task of striking a free trade deal with Britain. His comments will increase fears that the US will seek to take advantage of British isolation after its departure from the European Union.
I don't think that we need to worry unduly. We finally learnt how to handle Trump. Bullshit him. Lay it on with a shovel. A stroke of genius having a banquet in his honour at Blenheim Palace.and then having him pose in Churchill's armchair. Cater to his belief that he is as good if not better than our greatest ever leader. Whoever came up with that idea will undoubtedly be rewarded in the New Years Honours list.
DONALD-TRUMP-WINSTON-CHURCHILL.jpg

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:22 pm

Mikgof wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:08 pm
A stroke of genius having ..Trump.. pose in Churchill's armchair.
Cater to his belief that he is as good if not better than our greatest ever leader.

Yes. But May/the Queen didn't offer what baby Donnie really craved for.

Next time, maybe?

But I guess there was etiquette to consider:

how could baby Trump rate as highly in honors as his puppet master and boss, Putin?