Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post Reply
User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 1345
Location: Lymes backyard shed

Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by Slappy » Wed May 16, 2018 5:46 pm

May
15
2018
Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy
Global warming threatens to put an end to maple syrup and chocolate. Fortunately, moonbats are taking measures to stop it. Los Angeles is painting streets white to reflect the planet’s warmth into outer space. Arnold Schwarzenegger is planning to sue energy providers for first-degree murder. If all else fails, our final hope may lay in the liberal fantasy that aliens will arrive to put an end to the human race before we can do any more damage.

Thanks to the imaginary climate crisis, Mark Dice will never be out of material:


User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 1554
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 918

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by Mikgof » Wed May 16, 2018 7:32 pm

" Los Angeles is painting streets white to reflect the planet’s warmth into outer space."

That is actually a very good idea. Dark tarmac absorbs heat. One reason why cities are hotter than the countryside. Painting the streets white reduces the surrounding heat on the hottest days by up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. A sensible idea for any hot area. So sensible that you have to wonder why it wasn't adopted decades ago? But then it's like a lot of brilliant ideas; bleeding obvious once it is pointed out, but it still takes a genius to think of it first.
Alternative facts: Ignorance is Strength.

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 1663

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by jeanV » Wed May 16, 2018 7:38 pm

Slappy wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 5:46 pm
Thanks to the imaginary climate crisis, Mark Dice will never be out of material:

Your commitment to a binary view of the political spectrum causes your mistakes, Fryer.

The fact the issue is tainted Left leads you to disregard it's the scientific consensus.

And rejecting it leads you to trust people who are obvious cranks. like Mark Dice.

:lol:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 1345
Location: Lymes backyard shed

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by Slappy » Wed May 16, 2018 7:51 pm

If Jean move up high he'll notice all the white and silver roofs in the city and surrounding boroughs...

Everyone in America is quite aware of the benefits....for long time

If ya kept watching he mentions why it's a bad idea to paint the streets ..

Christ being lectured by smog euros and i can't breath cause the airs poison Singaboreans..

Know what Jean will find in NYC spring summer early fall.?Mostly blie skys unless it rains

Winter is usually grey and dull ..

I'm hoping Mr equater s first winter is brutal.



No diesel smog or poison Asian air

Only poison air when the wind shift over da swamps of jersey

User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 1345
Location: Lymes backyard shed

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by Slappy » Wed May 16, 2018 7:52 pm

The green aliens are gonna kill is almost as stupid ......almost :roll:

User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 1345
Location: Lymes backyard shed

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by Slappy » Wed May 16, 2018 7:56 pm

Concrete although not a ansorbant color like black also retains heat .it'll radiate it all night ..

Old time New Yorkers spray down the front of their house.....the sidewalk at dusk to cool it

It works like a charm

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 1663

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by jeanV » Wed May 16, 2018 8:14 pm

Slappy wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:51 pm
Christ being lectured by smog euros and i can't breath cause the airs poison Singaboreans..
Let's meet halfway:

- I'll grant you the air of Singapore can be polluted at times

- you grant me that Mark Dice is a stupid loudmouth.

Deal?

:twisted:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 1554
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 918

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by Mikgof » Wed May 16, 2018 8:38 pm

Slappy wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:52 pm
The green aliens are gonna kill is almost as stupid ......almost :roll:

Who the fuck is stupid enough to believe in flying saucers? Well, 4 million Americans for a start. 4 million who are insane enough to claim that they've been kidnapped by aliens. We have our crazies as well, just not quite so many. 20,000 seriously ill Brits claim to have been abducted by little green men.
Alternative facts: Ignorance is Strength.

User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 1345
Location: Lymes backyard shed

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by Slappy » Thu May 17, 2018 7:20 pm

Mikgof wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:38 pm
Slappy wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:52 pm
The green aliens are gonna kill is almost as stupid ......almost :roll:

Who the fuck is stupid enough to believe in flying saucers? Well, 4 million Americans for a start. 4 million who are insane enough to claim that they've been kidnapped by aliens. We have our crazies as well, just not quite so many. 20,000 seriously ill Brits claim to have been abducted by little green men.
the same people who believe in man made global warming...... and are hoping green environmental friendly aliens destroy us to save the earth .. :lol: :lol:

the video wasn't just about the stupid government AGW religious freaks painting the streets...

User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 1345
Location: Lymes backyard shed

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by Slappy » Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 pm

jeanV wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:14 pm
Slappy wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:51 pm
Christ being lectured by smog euros and i can't breath cause the airs poison Singaboreans..
Let's meet halfway:

- I'll grant you the air of Singapore can be polluted at times

- you grant me that Mark Dice is a stupid loudmouth.

Deal?

:twisted:
nope

clean no leaded hi octane gasolines = blue skies


this is Arthurs favorite song he sings it in the shower

User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 1554
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 918

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by Mikgof » Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Slappy wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:20 pm
Mikgof wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:38 pm
Slappy wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:52 pm
The green aliens are gonna kill is almost as stupid ......almost :roll:

Who the fuck is stupid enough to believe in flying saucers? Well, 4 million Americans for a start. 4 million who are insane enough to claim that they've been kidnapped by aliens. We have our crazies as well, just not quite so many. 20,000 seriously ill Brits claim to have been abducted by little green men.
the same people who believe in man made global warming...... and are hoping green environmental friendly aliens destroy us to save the earth .. :lol: :lol:

the video wasn't just about the stupid government AGW religious freaks painting the streets...
Man made global warming is a fact. As much a fact as is Evolution. Both have billions of data points backing them up. Granted anyone who believes in flying saucers is insane. And I've never heard of even some of these crazies claim that environmentally friendly aliens will destroy us to save the Earth, but as flying saucerers are insane anyway, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Besides which, why still carping on about Global Warming? It officially no longer officially exists in America. Government departments are now banned from using the term Climate Change or Global Warming. You've sacked most of your climate scientists. The fossil fuel companies have had their subsidies increased and been giving enhanced drilling rights. Over 800 environmental (job killing!) regulations scrapped. Even solar cells have tariffs slapped on them. America is out of it. No longer will you have the rest of the world imposing clean air, soil and water on you. Your economy should be booming at all time highs by now. You've gotten everything that you wanted. Mission Accomplished.
Alternative facts: Ignorance is Strength.

User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 1345
Location: Lymes backyard shed

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by Slappy » Thu May 17, 2018 8:15 pm

Wot roflmao

the united states is the only industrialized nation to reduce its carbon emissions

why do the heavy polluters who purposely poison their air making CHILDREN SICK with millions upon millions of diesel cars and who cant reduce their co2 emissions keep lecturing us ? its not even a lecture its nagging crying hissy fit
we're the only ones on the planet with results......... with lower carbon emissions

proving that yes indeed Europeans and socialist brits are so fucking stupid that were trying to figure out how they dont walk into fucking walls all day

User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 1554
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 918

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by Mikgof » Thu May 17, 2018 9:39 pm

Slappy wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:15 pm
Wot roflmao

the united states is the only industrialized nation to reduce its carbon emissions

why do the heavy polluters who purposely poison their air making CHILDREN SICK with millions upon millions of diesel cars and who cant reduce their co2 emissions keep lecturing us ? its not even a lecture its nagging crying hissy fit
we're the only ones on the planet with results......... with lower carbon emissions

proving that yes indeed Europeans and socialist brits are so fucking stupid that were trying to figure out how they dont walk into fucking walls all day
You are taking the piss, aren't you? British emissions are down 46% from 1990 levels. You need better news sources than Fox News and Wattsup! I didn't bother checking other industrialised nations but undoubtedly they are at similar levels or better than ours.

Do all Americans actually, like you do, believe that only America lowers its emissions and that it is entirely a ploy to diminish American prosperity. Climate change is only part of the reason that countries seek to lower our emissions. This stuff is pollution. It poisons our air, soil and water. It kills people and diminishes everyone's health. We like to eat reasonably healthy food without digesting heavy metals with it. We like to breathe air that doesn't cause heart and lung diseases and we like to drink potable water that isn't laced with lead and the like, as you still have in Flint and presumably most American towns.

Climate change is almost a digression. We'd be lowering our emissions regardless of the climate. If climate change turned out to be a hoax, we'd still be cleaning up our environment, whilst America is now on course to increase your pollution year on year, especially after repealing over 800 regulations that helped ensure cleaner air, soil and water.



[/quote]
Alternative facts: Ignorance is Strength.

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 1663

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by jeanV » Thu May 17, 2018 9:48 pm

Slappy wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:15 pm
the united states is the only industrialized nation to reduce its carbon emissions
Wrong.

Looking at the last past 3 periods, 1990-2000, 2000-2010 and 2010-2015,

the EU is the only place which has reduced its emission in each of the three periods.


The US did reduce its emissions over the last two periods, but had increased over '90 to '00.


Image
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
LeJizzOfMatoub
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 7:55 am
Karma: 841

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Fri May 18, 2018 8:49 am

jeanV wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:14 pm


Let's meet halfway:

- I'll grant you the air of Singapore can be polluted at times

- you grant me that Mark Dice is a stupid loudmouth.

Deal?

:twisted:
There was an article in the MSM last year about how he was becoming a reliable political journalist because he was the first to release some news that were proved right, now he's no science jounalist so he could be wrong on that global warming thing but you're really unfair with that guy.
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

User avatar
WilyB
Posts: 968
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 am
Karma: 1186
Location: High up down town

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by WilyB » Fri May 18, 2018 10:13 am

Mikgof wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:32 pm
" Los Angeles is painting streets white to reflect the planet’s warmth into outer space."

That is actually a very good idea.
I don't know who is the fucking genius that got this fucking idea but I am sure of one thing: he does not work at Google car, or Tesla, or Volvo, etc. etc. Self driving cars hate white, they can't see anything in a white environment. Remember the first self driving kill? It was a white trailer.

My suggestion for LAX: just pack the illegals back to Central America and Mexico or wherever they belong, raze their houses and plant trees and grass instead et voilà, two problems solved: crime is down and so his heat.

mexican protest.png
Mexican protest
The dogs whimper, and the caravan goes into overdrive.

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 1663

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by jeanV » Fri May 18, 2018 11:55 am

WilyB wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:13 am
My suggestion for LAX: just pack the illegals back to Central America and Mexico or wherever they belong, raze their houses and plant trees and grass instead et voilà, two problems solved: crime is down and so his heat.

Your methods of city planning are ancient but effective.


ImageImageImage
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 1345
Location: Lymes backyard shed

Re: Mark Dice Documents Global Warming Lunacy

Post by Slappy » Sat May 19, 2018 2:20 pm

horse shit Germany gonna have to buys its way out of its promised target dates
'

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests