I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

User avatar
Richard
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 pm
Karma: 455

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook.

Post by Richard » Mon May 07, 2018 4:26 pm

Roger1 wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 8:39 am
I am a nonce. :lol:
Yeah no shit

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 1663

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook.

Post by jeanV » Mon May 07, 2018 4:43 pm

Richard wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 4:26 pm
Roger1 wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 8:39 am
I am a nonce. :lol:
Yeah no shit
At least, Richard, you could give credit where credit is due.

Finally, Roger confessed.

Nothing new to the gendarmes or Interpol, but it's a first step.

:twisted:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4448
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 235

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by Roger1 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:45 am

So easy and childish to alter someone's text. Something Jeanette's wanking disciples are taught at the outset, along with being told about Bacha Bazi and Trummockery. I've broadened their pathetic minds and introduced the twerps to the outside world, away from their sheltered existence in Mommy's basement. Wotever Jeanette teaches them, it will all be parroted, as it always has from the days of FuckFrance and DewiSant, the Welsh sheep shagger. Wot larks we had in those days, ay! Fuck you and yours, Jinny! :P

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 1663

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by jeanV » Tue May 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Roger1 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:45 am
So easy and childish to alter someone's text.
If anyone dared alter your texts, I will take sanctions. Just give me names.

Your texts are sacred to us, dear old pervert. (*)

:twisted:
Roger1 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:45 am
being told about Bacha Bazi and Trummockery. I've broadened their pathetic minds and introduced the twerps to the outside world, away from their sheltered existence in Mommy's basement.
So, your life stories of bacha bazis, wanking and trummockery were supposed
to be "views to the outside world" meant to "broaden our minds"?

Is it what you told Akeem and Iqbal, that you would 'broaden their minds'?

Poor boys, unlike us, they didn't see the preversion of your ways.

:cry:
Roger1 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:45 am
Fuck you and yours, Jinny!
In spite of all the caring attention I keep shovelling you with (*),
you keep being rude and aggressive. What's wrong with you?

Are you really an antisocial sociopathic freak?

:o
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Richard
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 pm
Karma: 455

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by Richard » Tue May 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Roger1 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:45 am
So easy and childish to alter someone's text. Something Jeanette's wanking disciples are taught at the outset, along with being told about Bacha Bazi and Trummockery. I've broadened their pathetic minds and introduced the twerps to the outside world, away from their sheltered existence in Mommy's basement. Wotever Jeanette teaches them, it will all be parroted, as it always has from the days of FuckFrance and DewiSant, the Welsh sheep shagger. Wot larks we had in those days, ay! Fuck you and yours, Jinny! :P
Altered? You flat out said you were a nonce.

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4448
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 235

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by Roger1 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Richard wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:16 pm
Roger1 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:45 am
So easy and childish to alter someone's text. Something Jeanette's wanking disciples are taught at the outset, along with being told about Bacha Bazi and Trummockery. I've broadened their pathetic minds and introduced the twerps to the outside world, away from their sheltered existence in Mommy's basement. Wotever Jeanette teaches them, it will all be parroted, as it always has from the days of FuckFrance and DewiSant, the Welsh sheep shagger. Wot larks we had in those days, ay! Fuck you and yours, Jinny! :P
Altered? You flat out said you were a nonce.
I flat out didn't, twat! You edited my text! :x

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 1663

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by jeanV » Wed May 09, 2018 10:39 pm

Roger1 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:11 pm
I flat out didn't, twat! You edited my text! :x
Roger, Roger, my dear old friend Roger the rapist, please stop accusing others.

It's totally silly. Check the thread's history, Richard did not alter your words.


Now, if you had a bit too much Madiran wine when you were typing,

it's hardly Richard's fault, is it??

:shock:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4448
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 235

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by Roger1 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 am

jeanV wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:39 pm
Roger1 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:11 pm
I flat out didn't, twat! You edited my text! :x
Roger, Roger, my dear old friend Roger the rapist, please stop accusing others.

It's totally silly. Check the thread's history, Richard did not alter your words.


Now, if you had a bit too much Madiran wine when you were typing,

it's hardly Richard's fault, is it??

:shock:
I would hardly call myself a nonce even if I was one, you fucking idiot: WOODEYE! As for Madiran and other vin rouge, I've abstained for about 2 months, only when I visit my family once a week, I take a bottle to share over our dinner, after I've cut the grass on our new ride-on. The job I enjoy doing. It's all terrain, not a poncey lawn. Hot air balloons are going to be launched from one field soon. My current nightcap is a couple of generous shots of Single Malt Whisky. Warms the cockles, eh! :P

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 1663

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by jeanV » Thu May 10, 2018 9:55 am

Roger1 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 am
I would hardly call myself a nonce even if I was one,

blah blah blah blah

My current nightcap is a couple of generous shots of Single Malt Whisky.
Just what I said. You were drunk.

OK, on whisky, not Madiran wine.

A distinction without a difference.

:P
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4448
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 235

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by Roger1 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:59 am

jeanV wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 9:55 am
Roger1 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 am
I would hardly call myself a nonce even if I was one,

blah blah blah blah

My current nightcap is a couple of generous shots of Single Malt Whisky.
Just what I said. You were drunk.

OK, on whisky, not Madiran wine.

A distinction without a difference.

:P
It would take a lot more than a couple of generous shots to get me drunk, Sunshine! :roll:

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 1663

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by jeanV » Thu May 10, 2018 10:12 am

Roger1 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 9:59 am
It would take a lot more than a couple of generous shots to get me drunk,
Well then, if it wasn't alcohol, it has to be your senescence.

You said it, not me.

:twisted:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

ranavirus
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:40 am
Karma: 236

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by ranavirus » Thu May 10, 2018 1:33 pm

can you go to Latvian Baluchistan economics and collect Baltic trader

User avatar
Richard
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 pm
Karma: 455

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by Richard » Thu May 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Roger1 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 am
I call myself a nonce because I am one, and a fucking idiot: BROWNEYE! As for Poppers and other forms of ether, I've been on a bender for about 2 months, only when I visit Dildo once a week, I take a freshly drowned kitten to share for our dinner, after I've chipped my teeth on our new strap-on. The job I enjoy doing. It's all terrain, not a poncey wee rubber todger. Hot jizz bubbles are going to be launched from me arse soon. My current nightcap is a couple of generous shots of Single Young Arab. Warms the cockles, eh! :P.
We really didn’t need to know that

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4448
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 235

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by Roger1 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:57 am

Richard wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 7:20 pm
Roger1 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 am
I call myself a nonce because I am one, and a fucking idiot: BROWNEYE! As for Poppers and other forms of ether, I've been on a bender for about 2 months, only when I visit Dildo once a week, I take a freshly drowned kitten to share for our dinner, after I've chipped my teeth on our new strap-on. The job I enjoy doing. It's all terrain, not a poncey wee rubber todger. Hot jizz bubbles are going to be launched from me arse soon. My current nightcap is a couple of generous shots of Single Young Arab. Warms the cockles, eh! :P.
We really didn’t need to know that
Composed by a closet gay dedicated to besmirching yours truly. I could waste my time altering your posts, if you are ever able to produce one of your own, but a fat chance of that, eh! :lol:

User avatar
Richard
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 pm
Karma: 455

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by Richard » Fri May 11, 2018 10:06 am

Roger1 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 9:57 am
Richard wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 7:20 pm
Roger1 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 am
I call myself a nonce because I am one, and a fucking idiot: BROWNEYE! As for Poppers and other forms of ether, I've been on a bender for about 2 months, only when I visit Dildo once a week, I take a freshly drowned kitten to share for our dinner, after I've chipped my teeth on our new strap-on. The job I enjoy doing. It's all terrain, not a poncey wee rubber todger. Hot jizz bubbles are going to be launched from me arse soon. My current nightcap is a couple of generous shots of Single Young Arab. Warms the cockles, eh! :P.
We really didn’t need to know that
Composed by a closet gay dedicated to besmirching yours truly. I could waste my time altering your posts, if you are ever able to produce one of your own, but a fat chance of that, eh! :lol:
Roger1 wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 8:39 am
I am a nonce. :lol:

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 1663

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by jeanV » Fri May 11, 2018 10:44 am

Roger1 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 9:57 am
Composed by a closet gay dedicated to besmirching yours truly.
You calling someone gay? After you wrote about

- you engaging in mutual wanking with a boy,
- you frequenting public toilets where 'cottaging' was practiced,
- what you did to Akeem, Iqbal and Dog knows how many other boys.

You, accusing anyone of besmirching you? After you confessed, unprompted, to:

- raping a poor girl,
- engaging in zoophilia with Staffy the Taffie.


Your chutzpah is himalayan. Cosmic.

:shock:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
WilyB
Posts: 968
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 am
Karma: 1186
Location: High up down town

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by WilyB » Fri May 11, 2018 10:54 am

3AM.jpg
Maybe a bit off topic, but pretty funny nevertheless! :D
The dogs whimper, and the caravan goes into overdrive.

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 1663

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by jeanV » Fri May 11, 2018 10:59 am

WilyB wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 10:54 am
Image

What this pic is saying is that Trump's abilities are about those of François Hollande.

I wouldn't dispute that assessment.

Which is harsh, but fair.

:lol: :lol:

Image
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
WilyB
Posts: 968
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 am
Karma: 1186
Location: High up down town

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by WilyB » Fri May 11, 2018 1:55 pm

jeanV wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 10:59 am

What this pic is saying is that Trump's abilities are about those of François Hollande.
You might have missed something.

The dogs whimper, and the caravan goes into overdrive.

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 1663

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by jeanV » Fri May 11, 2018 2:13 pm

WilyB wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 1:55 pm
You might have missed something.
No, thanks, I was well aware of that ad. And it's not relevant.

The pic only implied Trump welcomed released hostages. As Hollande did.

So the pic harshly equates Trump with Hollande. Harsh for one of them. Or both.

Who cares? They're both failures.

:lol:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Ami Bidasse
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:27 am
Karma: 582
Location: NPDC
Contact:

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by Ami Bidasse » Fri May 11, 2018 2:32 pm

jeanV wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 2:13 pm
WilyB wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 1:55 pm
You might have missed something.
No, thanks, I was well aware of that ad. And it's not relevant.

The pic only implied Trump welcomed released hostages. As Hollande did.

So the pic harshly equates Trump with Hollande. Harsh for one of them. Or both.

Who cares? They're both failures.

:lol:
GO Franek H Go and Fuck El Manoleto del Merdo ! :D

Image

Image

Image
Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4448
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 235

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by Roger1 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:01 am

6700 + views on this topic! No wonder Jeanette and "Richard" are jealous, ay! You can see why they wish me dead, the vindictive bitches! :lol:

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 2636
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 1663

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by jeanV » Thu May 17, 2018 6:34 pm

Roger1 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:01 am
6700 + views on this topic! No wonder Jeanette and "Richard" are jealous, ay!
You're as immature as a social media addict millenial, old poof.

Do you feel 'validated' because this thread got 6700+ views?

Pathetic old dotard. :roll:
Roger1 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:01 am
You can see why they wish me dead, the vindictive bitches!
The fact you call grown men "bitches" tells a lot about your proclivities, old poof.

Image
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Roger1
Posts: 4448
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Karma: 235

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by Roger1 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:55 am

jeanV wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:34 pm
Roger1 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:01 am
6700 + views on this topic! No wonder Jeanette and "Richard" are jealous, ay!
You're as immature as a social media addict millenial, old poof.

Do you feel 'validated' because this thread got 6700+ views?

Pathetic old dotard. :roll:
Roger1 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:01 am
You can see why they wish me dead, the vindictive bitches!
The fact you call grown men "bitches" tells a lot about your proclivities, old poof.

Image
Grown men, eh! From wot I hear, you are a black midget. Do say, we can't all be perfect, eh! :lol:

User avatar
Richard
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 pm
Karma: 455

Re: I've Just Been Awarded A Ban From Facebook. Again.

Post by Richard » Fri May 18, 2018 11:11 am

Roger1 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 8:55 am
jeanV wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:34 pm
Roger1 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:01 am
6700 + views on this topic! No wonder Jeanette and "Richard" are jealous, ay!
You're as immature as a social media addict millenial, old poof.

Do you feel 'validated' because this thread got 6700+ views?

Pathetic old dotard. :roll:
Roger1 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:01 am
You can see why they wish me dead, the vindictive bitches!
The fact you call grown men "bitches" tells a lot about your proclivities, old poof.

Image
Grown men, eh! From wot I hear, you are a black midget. Do say, we can't all be perfect, eh! :lol:
He’s hitting on you Jean

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests