JeanV isms

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 2023

JeanV isms

Post by John Frum » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:13 pm

" If life gives you lemons,make lemonade "
Jean said to the blind pareplegic with a tube up its arse.



tumblr_lku7ehWsy51qzikmfo1_500.jpg
1519010787312.jpg
1519010787312.jpg (7.46 KiB) Viewed 1727 times
Frum is music for the deaf, paintings for the blind, a megaphone for the mute

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2483

Re: JeanV isms

Post by jeanV » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:53 pm

John Frum wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:13 pm
JeanV isms

JeanV isms are the ultimate truth.


Image
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Soft Arrogance
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:45 am
Karma: 514

Re: JeanV isms

Post by Soft Arrogance » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:01 pm

Jeanv, mon ami : Le complexe du Christ est le premier signe de la schizophrénie!
The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water.

ranavirus
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:40 am
Karma: 578

Re: JeanV isms

Post by ranavirus » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:00 pm

He lives in Singapore where only LKY, peace and blessings, is a deity

User avatar
Soft Arrogance
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:45 am
Karma: 514

Re: JeanV isms

Post by Soft Arrogance » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:54 am

:D jeanv is like jls he found Christ in prison.
The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water.

User avatar
LeJizzOfMatoub
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 7:55 am
Karma: 999

Re: JeanV isms

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:44 am

"If life gives you the choice between a strong conservative leader and a an evil bitch, chose the evil bitch, always."
"If life gives you a moderating position on a decent conservative board, ruin it and steal the karmas."
"If life gives you deers, cut their penis and cook it as a soup, because the one with a deer penis breath can't be contradicted."

His "If life" book is pure trash :arrow:
Last edited by LeJizzOfMatoub on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

User avatar
JohnB
Posts: 517
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:36 pm
Karma: 388

Re: JeanV isms

Post by JohnB » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:23 am

Soft Arrogance wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:54 am
:D jeanv is like jls he found Christ in prison.
That's not all that happened in prison.

JeanVsalute.jpg
Hey boy, you gots a purty mouth
I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2483

Re: JeanV isms

Post by jeanV » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:37 am

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:44 am
"If life gives you the choice between a strong conservative leader and a an evil bitch, chose the evil bitch, always."
I hope you're not deluded enough to call Trump a 'strong conservative'?

Strong, a guy who lets Kim Jong Un carry on developing nukes that can reach the U.S.?

Conservative, a guy who threw the Tea Party playbook by voting 6% of GDP deficits?

Really, are you that stupid?

:shock:
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:44 am
"If life gives you a moderating position on a decent conservative board, ruin it and steal the karmas."
I don't know what was decent or conservative about the way Lyme and you cheated.

Oh, and check the definition of the verb 'to steal'.

Dume.

:idea:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 2023

Re: JeanV isms

Post by John Frum » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:43 am

" I want #1 yum-yum "
said jean to the barfly in booth #10
" With a finger in my ass"
he added

" I'd be a son of a bitch if I could find a cold beer in this shithole "
exclaimed Jean to the sour faced jap
02212018140104.jpg
Frum is music for the deaf, paintings for the blind, a megaphone for the mute

User avatar
Richard
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 pm
Karma: 768

Re: JeanV isms

Post by Richard » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:02 pm

JohnB wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:23 am
Soft Arrogance wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:54 am
:D jeanv is like jls he found Christ in prison.
That's not all that happened in prison.


JeanVsalute.jpg

Hey boy, you gots a purty mouth
Jean certainly doesn’t look Burkinabe

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2483

Re: JeanV isms

Post by jeanV » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:29 pm

Richard wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:02 pm
Jean certainly doesn’t look Burkinabe
That was the cool Texan student.

I heard he moved to Nevada upon graduation.

His pseudo eludes me right now, what was it?

:?:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 2023

Re: JeanV isms

Post by John Frum » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:14 am

Richard wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:02 pm
JohnB wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:23 am
Soft Arrogance wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:54 am
:D jeanv is like jls he found Christ in prison.
That's not all that happened in prison.


JeanVsalute.jpg

Hey boy, you gots a purty mouth
Jean certainly doesn’t look Burkinabe
but he does look 3/4 queer at minimum

02222018181357.jpg
Frum is music for the deaf, paintings for the blind, a megaphone for the mute

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2483

Re: JeanV isms

Post by jeanV » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:06 pm

John Frum wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:14 am
Image
Exactly what happened to me at the Raffles Long Bar the other day.

The other clients were surprised.

:lol:

Image
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 2023

Re: JeanV isms

Post by John Frum » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:33 pm

02222018181357 (2).jpg
dwaqhnuw4aam3qm.jpg
Frum is music for the deaf, paintings for the blind, a megaphone for the mute

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 2023

Re: JeanV isms

Post by John Frum » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:13 pm

02242018210644.jpg
Frum is music for the deaf, paintings for the blind, a megaphone for the mute

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 2023

Re: JeanV isms

Post by John Frum » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:49 am

02262018140427.jpg
1519523254820.png
Frum is music for the deaf, paintings for the blind, a megaphone for the mute

User avatar
Larry Fine
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:21 am
Karma: 63

Re: JeanV isms

Post by Larry Fine » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:51 pm


User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2483

Re: JeanV isms

Post by jeanV » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:50 pm

Larry Fine wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:51 pm
['youtube]Hipsters love beer[/youtube]
One of my best brunches ever.

Munich.

Long before hipsters were invented.

:)

Image
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Richard
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 pm
Karma: 768

Re: JeanV isms

Post by Richard » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:27 am

jeanV wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:50 pm
Larry Fine wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:51 pm
['youtube]Hipsters love beer[/youtube]
One of my best brunches ever.

Munich.

Long before hipsters were invented.

:)

Image
I hope you don’t eat them by deep throating the things, like Roger does

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 2023

Re: JeanV isms

Post by John Frum » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:45 am

02222018181357.jpg
dwabmzdxuai1ys1.jpg
Frum is music for the deaf, paintings for the blind, a megaphone for the mute

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2483

Re: JeanV isms

Post by jeanV » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:18 pm

John Frum wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:45 am
Image
frum, as a friend, I have to tell you this:

you must understand your constant pummelling of humble little me is painful.

Very. Emotionally distressing. Triggers me and makes me run for my safe space.

Stop abusing your white male privilege by trampling on Burkinabe minorities.

Black Lives Matter, I'm sure you won't do it again.

:twisted:

Image
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Soft Arrogance
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:45 am
Karma: 514

Re: JeanV isms

Post by Soft Arrogance » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:14 pm

Jaaaaanvier!

The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water.

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 2023

Re: JeanV isms

Post by John Frum » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:18 am

jeanV wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:18 pm
John Frum wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:45 am
Image
frum, as a friend, I have to tell you this:

you must understand your constant pummelling of humble little me is painful.

Very. Emotionally distressing. Triggers me and makes me run for my safe space.

Stop abusing your white male privilege by trampling on Burkinabe minorities.

Black Lives Matter, I'm sure you won't do it again.

:twisted:

Image
as a former friend i must say your treatment of my karma, and thus the will of those who so graciously gave it;
is to me grounds to view your character as unsavory, this includes those who have mistakenly rewarded you with karma as a means to curry favor, or other nefarious purposes, for they are the running dogs of your vile dictatorship and I dont like them anyway. Goddamn you gene

02282018141734.jpg
tumblr_m45g1iiklO1qedb29o1_500.gif
Frum is music for the deaf, paintings for the blind, a megaphone for the mute

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2483

Re: JeanV isms

Post by jeanV » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:03 pm

John Frum wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:18 am
as a former friend i must say your treatment of my karma, and thus the will of those who so graciously gave it; is to me grounds to view your character as unsavory,
Look, if it's all there is to it, I'd give you hundreds of karma here and now.

Except Alan told me his developer would let me give karmas one day, maybe.


The only solution appears to be this: I will say here to PP not to give you karmas.

That should ensure you'll have a few hundreds by tomorrow.

:twisted:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 2023

Re: JeanV isms

Post by John Frum » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:38 pm

jeanV wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:03 pm
John Frum wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:18 am
as a former friend i must say your treatment of my karma, and thus the will of those who so graciously gave it; is to me grounds to view your character as unsavory,
Look, if it's all there is to it, I'd give you hundreds of karma here and now.

Except Alan told me his developer would let me give karmas one day, maybe.


The only solution appears to be this: I will say here to PP not to give you karmas.

That should ensure you'll have a few hundreds by tomorrow.

:twisted:
that would have a unfair impact on PP
is he not a friend and brother ?
its not about karma its about the will to use it
and members desires negated by fiat.

dwpqozjvaaeligw.jpg
Frum is music for the deaf, paintings for the blind, a megaphone for the mute

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests