Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby John Frum » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:21 pm




wot a degenerate




Image



HA ! I made a gif of this nasty bitch,I bet her Mum is proud........a joo gurl turned bad


Image
  • 2

"You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." -- Robert A. Heinlein
User avatar
John Frum
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Reputation: 197

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby John Frum » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:35 pm

she has a budding fan klub


Image





slappy has banged a world of college sluts like her I bet huh slap?
  • 3

"You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." -- Robert A. Heinlein
User avatar
John Frum
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Reputation: 197

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby Spitcup » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Bitch takes a shot to the face like a champ
  • 3

User avatar
Spitcup
 
Posts: 717
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:13 pm
Reputation: 1588

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby Roger1 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:51 pm

John Frum wrote:she has a budding fan klub


Image





slappy has banged a world of college sluts like her I bet huh slap?
There's a budding fan in my trousers. Down boy! :lol:
  • 0

User avatar
Roger1
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Reputation: -448

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby Spitcup » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Bollocksuck1 wrote:There's a budding needledick in my trousers. My nurse has to pump it up for me! :lol:


Of course, the Olde Violator is only interested when he knows she's laying in the hospital under sedation.
  • 3

User avatar
Spitcup
 
Posts: 717
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:13 pm
Reputation: 1588

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby Roger1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:44 am

Spitcup wrote:
Bollocksuck1 wrote:There's a budding needledick in my trousers. My nurse has to pump it up for me! :lol:


Of course, the Olde Violator is only interested when he knows she's laying in the hospital under sedation.
She really should sort out her pussy and ring piece. Reminds me of my first wife. Depilatory work required. Bushes are SO Sixties! Shut up, Spitoon, you faggot bitch! :lol:
  • -2

User avatar
Roger1
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Reputation: -448

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby FredMasse » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:07 am

She could be cute but she's just gross in a hippie kind of way
  • 1

FredMasse
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:57 am
Reputation: 572

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby Roger1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:59 am

FredMasse wrote:She could be cute but she's just gross in a hippie kind of way
So right, Fred. Them hippie bitches had really bushy, piss smelling snatches, back in the 60s.
  • 0

Attachments
P1010033 (295x640).jpg
User avatar
Roger1
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Reputation: -448

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby jeanV » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:16 am

Roger1 wrote: Shut up, Spitoon, you faggot bitch!
Roger1 wrote:Them hippie bitches had really bushy, piss smelling snatches, back in the 60s.

Rodger the Codger,

if you keep on insulting TTH members or using foul language,

I will have to take measures.

:evil:
  • 2

User avatar
jeanV
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Reputation: 47

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby FredMasse » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:30 pm

jeanV wrote:
Roger1 wrote: Shut up, Spitoon, you faggot bitch!
Roger1 wrote:Them hippie bitches had really bushy, piss smelling snatches, back in the 60s.

Rodger the Codger,

if you keep on insulting TTH members or using foul language,

I will have to take measures.

:evil:



THAT'S HIM!!! THE GUY WHO KILLED TOZER AND LOKI AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPLE? ALAN GET HIM!!!! DEV TEAM ASSEMBLE!!!! ALAAAAAAN!!!!!!

Image
  • 3

FredMasse
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:57 am
Reputation: 572

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby Kasper » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:30 am

Dodgy skank must be related to Tozer.
  • 1

Kasper
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:57 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby Roger1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:59 am

Kasper wrote:Dodgy skank must be related to Tozer.
I've seen quite a few of those hairy snatches in my time. I like to see that most of our modern ladies keep their gardens neatly tended. Never-the-less, this bint woke Clarence! :lol:
  • -2

User avatar
Roger1
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Reputation: -448

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby FredMasse » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:22 am

Kasper wrote:Dodgy skank must be related to Tozer.


Who are you? We're having a JeanVermin infestation, we must verify every new member. What was your former nickname in FF.com 1 or 2?
  • 2

FredMasse
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:57 am
Reputation: 572

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby John Frum » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:11 pm

FredMasse wrote:
Kasper wrote:Dodgy skank must be related to Tozer.


Who are you? We're having a JeanVermin infestation, we must verify every new member. What was your former nickname in FF.com 1 or 2?

man I hope we get nerka back
  • 1

"You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." -- Robert A. Heinlein
User avatar
John Frum
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Reputation: 197

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby FredMasse » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Yeah he was like a better Armon/AmiBidasse, quality canadian freak. LedZep too was funny.
  • 0

FredMasse
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:57 am
Reputation: 572

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby Spitcup » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:12 am

ChestertheMolester1 wrote:
Kasper wrote:Dodgy skank must be related to Tozer.
I've seen quite a few of those hairless snatches in my time. I like to see that all of our modern children keep their gardens neatly tended, not that they have to. Never-the-less, this lad woke Clarence! :lol:


MOAB TARGET: IDENTIFIED
  • 0

User avatar
Spitcup
 
Posts: 717
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:13 pm
Reputation: 1588

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby Roger1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 am

Spitcup wrote:
ChestertheMolester1 wrote:
Kasper wrote:Dodgy skank must be related to Tozer.
I've seen quite a few of those hairless snatches in my time. I like to see that all of our modern children keep their gardens neatly tended, not that they have to. Never-the-less, this lad woke Clarence! :lol:


MOAB TARGET: IDENTIFIED
You are such a talented twat/faggot, Spitoon. Well altered text as always. If there was an Oscar type award for this bollocks, you should win it: rammed firmly up your arse. :lol:
  • -1

User avatar
Roger1
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Reputation: -448

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby jeanV » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:49 pm

Roger1 wrote:.. twat .. faggot .. bollocks .. rammed up your arse ..

Roger the codger, I already warned you.

Keep insulting honorable TTH members like you regularly do, and there will be consequences.


Stop behaving as if you owned the place. This is not your rape dungeon.

:evil:
  • 1

User avatar
jeanV
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Reputation: 47

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby alan B'stard M P » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:05 pm

FredMasse wrote:
jeanV wrote:
Roger1 wrote: Shut up, Spitoon, you faggot bitch!
Roger1 wrote:Them hippie bitches had really bushy, piss smelling snatches, back in the 60s.

Rodger the Codger,

if you keep on insulting TTH members or using foul language,

I will have to take measures.

:evil:



THAT'S HIM!!! THE GUY WHO KILLED TOZER AND LOKI AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPLE? ALAN GET HIM!!!! DEV TEAM ASSEMBLE!!!! ALAAAAAAN!!!!!!

Image


hahahaha
  • 0

User avatar
alan B'stard M P
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Reputation: 1525

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby alan B'stard M P » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:06 pm

the amazing thing about this bitch is there's hardly a mark on her
  • 1

User avatar
alan B'stard M P
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Reputation: 1525

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby John Frum » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:17 pm

alan B'stard M P wrote:the amazing thing about this bitch is there's hardly a mark on her

psycological wounds are the most painful
  • 1

"You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." -- Robert A. Heinlein
User avatar
John Frum
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Reputation: 197

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby Jewie » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:48 pm

New york is full of young beautiful hose bags
Crawling with them
the concentration is fuckin mind bogglin i sez


I had PIZZA yesterday

Today to
  • 1

Derp
User avatar
Jewie
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:34 pm
Reputation: 1110

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby John Frum » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:44 pm

Jewie wrote:New york is full of young beautiful hose bags
Crawling with them
the concentration is fuckin mind bogglin i sez


I had PIZZA yesterday

Today to

I knew you'd go crazy in sisterfuck Tennesee

that wos a poor choice IMO Slap
  • 1

"You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." -- Robert A. Heinlein
User avatar
John Frum
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Reputation: 197

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby Jewie » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:14 am

I just got back to TN

I was jist in nyc since i got there tuesday night

Took care of what i had to fucked around a lil and came home
I ate to much

My favorite picture i took at like 1 or 2 am
  • 0

Derp
User avatar
Jewie
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:34 pm
Reputation: 1110

Re: Antifa girl who got punched is a Joo porn slut

Postby Jewie » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:14 am

IMG_20170421_111324.jpg
  • 0

Derp
User avatar
Jewie
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:34 pm
Reputation: 1110

Next

Return to Entertainment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Reputation System ©'