Cecil Rhodes speech 1894

John Frum

Cecil Rhodes speech 1894

Post by John Frum » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:56 am

“ There is, I think, a general feeling that the natives are a distinct source of trouble and loss to
the country. Now, I take a different view. When I see the labour troubles that are occurring in the
United States, and when I see the troubles that are going to occur with the English people in their
own country on the social question and the labour question, I feel rather glad that the labour question
here is connected with the native question, for I see that at any rate we do not have here what has
lately occurred in Chicago, where, on account of some question as to the management of the Pullman
Car Company, the whole of these labour quarrels have broken out, and the city has been practically
wrecked.

pdf : https://www.sahistory.org.za/sites/defa ... speech.pdf
mugabe-rhodes-spli_3532864b.jpg
quote-africa-is-still-lying-ready-for-us-it-is-our-duty-to-take-it-it-is-our-duty-to-seize-cecil-rhodes-72-12-83.jpg
quote-africa-is-still-lying-ready-for-us-it-is-our-duty-to-take-it-it-is-our-duty-to-seize-cecil-rhodes-72-12-83.jpg
quote-of-all-the-liars-in-the-world-sometimes-the-worst-are-our-own-fears-rudyard-kipling-40-9-0963.jpg
The bugman has no internal life. Soul searching is a non-existent concept to them. Their "feelings" are only real when affirmed and re-broadcast by others in the hivemind.

John Frum

Re: Cecil Rhodes speech 1894

Post by John Frum » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:51 am

My idea is that the natives should be kept in these native reserves and not be mixed with
the white men at all. Are you going to sanction the idea, with all the difficulties of the poor whites
before us, that these people should be mixed up with white men, and white children grow up in the
middle of native locations ? In the interest of the white people themselves we must never let this
happen.

07092018222140.jpg
The bugman has no internal life. Soul searching is a non-existent concept to them. Their "feelings" are only real when affirmed and re-broadcast by others in the hivemind.