Putin Has Totally Played Trump

jeanV

Putin Has Totally Played Trump

Post by jeanV » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:07 pm

To be fair, it's the third U.S. President that Putin fools.

GW saw the 'heart' of Putin (LOL) and Obama's Syrian red line was made of candy.

But a U.S. President siding with a foreign leader against his own intelligence community?

President Trump said he believed President Putin of Russia was sincere in his denials about election meddling. He "means it," Mr. Trump said.

Just for the laugh, I hope we learn one day how (money? scandal?) Russia owns Trump.

:evil:
Trump Says Putin ‘Means It’ About Not Meddling

DANANG, Vietnam — President Trump said on Saturday that he believed President Vladimir V. Putin was sincere in his denials of interference in the 2016 presidential elections, calling questions about Moscow’s meddling a politically motivated “hit job” that was hindering cooperation with Russia on life-or-death issues.

Speaking after meeting privately with Mr. Putin on the sideline of the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation summit meeting in Danang, Vietnam, Mr. Trump said that he had again asked whether Russia had meddled in the contest, but that the continued focus on the issue was insulting to Mr. Putin.

Mr. Trump said it was time to move past the issue so that the United States and Russia could cooperate on confronting the nuclear threat from North Korea, solving the Syrian civil war and working together on Ukraine.

“He said he didn’t meddle — I asked him again,” Mr. Trump told reporters traveling with him aboard Air Force One as he flew to Hanoi for more meetings. “You can only ask so many times. I just asked him again. He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did.”

Mr. Trump did not answer a direct question about whether he believed Mr. Putin’s denials, but his account of the conversation indicated he was far more inclined to accept the Russian president’s assertions than those of his own intelligence agencies, which have concluded that Mr. Putin directed an elaborate effort to interfere in the vote. The C.I.A., the National Security Agency, the F.B.I. and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence all determined that Russia meddled in the election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/11/worl ... ction.html
What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

Mikgof

Re: Putin Has Totally Played Trump

Post by Mikgof » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:53 pm

All that Putin has on Trump are tapes of his sexual perversions. Considering that if these tapes were released Trump would claim that they were faked; even if all the Western security services and film studios said that they were real, his serfs would believe him. So why doesn't Trump tell Putin to swivel on it?
Alternative facts: Ignorance is Strength.

Ami Bidasse

Post by Ami Bidasse » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:04 am

Yes but Mai Khoi says: I piss on you Trump ! :lol:

(and To-Morrow I will shit on you Vladimir ! :P )

Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:14 am

jeanV wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:07 pm
GW saw the 'heart' of Putin (LOL) and Obama's Syrian red line was made of candy.

But a U.S. President siding with a foreign leader against his own intelligence community?

President Trump said he believed President Putin of Russia was sincere in his denials about election meddling. He "means it," Mr. Trump said.

Just for the laugh, I hope we learn one day how (money? scandal?) Russia owns Trump.

“He said he didn’t meddle — I asked him again,” Mr. Trump told reporters traveling with him aboard Air Force One as he flew to Hanoi for more meetings. “You can only ask so many times. I just asked him again. He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did.”
You are a deranged little guy, russophobia is getting the best of you guy.
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:16 pm

putinrussia.jpg
Game over!
This space for rent.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:47 pm

WilyB wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:16 pm
Irresponsible WilyB.

With your 'funny' irresponsible demeaning of trustworthy Mr. Putin,

you're endangering that rapprochement Putin and Trump are engineering.

Trump looked into the eyes of the ex-KGB colonel and knew he could trust him.

Trump is so perceptive, wise and insightful.

:roll:

What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:40 pm

This space for rent.

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:37 am

Putin is so busy in the back room pulling all the strings telling Trump what to do since he owns him for getting him elected.

His secret plan was to get Trump elected, lower taxes for Americans, and create endless new jobs in America.

Why else would he spend 20k or whatever on Facebook ads to completely alter the election?

snoopy.jpg
Russian operative undercovered.
This space for rent.

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Another reason why Theresa May has to go. The most easily manipulated leader in the world; she was the first foreign head to visit Trump and still got fuck all off him except for a creepy handhold. Chances like that come once a lifetime if you're lucky, and she managed to fuck it up. Damn but she's starting to make Blair look intelligent, and he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Attachments
images.duckduckgo.com.jpeg
Alternative facts: Ignorance is Strength.