When Progressives Embrace Hate

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:06 pm

As I mentioned before, I would cheer Trump if he took useful alt right measures.

Like banning CAIR and closing all Muslim Brotherhood controlled mosques.

Thanks to the New York Times for pointing out the far left/islamist collusion.

The Women’s March moved me. (..) Senator Kirsten Gillibrand gushed about them in Time, where they were among the top 100 most influential people of 2017. “The Women’s March was the most inspiring and transformational moment I’ve ever witnessed in politics,” she wrote. “And it happened because four extraordinary women — Tamika Mallory, Bob Bland, Carmen Perez and Linda Sarsour (..)

What wasn’t to like?

A lot, as it turns out. The leaders of the Women’s March, arguably the most prominent feminists in the country, have some chilling ideas and associations. (..)

• Ms. Sarsour, (..) “homegirl in a hijab,” (..) has a history of disturbing views, (..)

anti-Zionist Twitter : “Nothing is creepier than Zionism,” she wrote in 2012. (..)
Ms. Sarsour (..) dismissed all of this as a smear campaign (..) motivated by Islamophobia. Plus, they’ve argued, many of these tweets were written five years ago! Ancient history.

But just last month, Ms. Sarsour proved that her past is prologue. On July 16, the official Twitter feed of the Women’s March offered warm wishes to Assata Shakur. “Happy birthday to the revolutionary #AssataShakur!” read the tweet, (..) Ms. Shakur, better known as Joanne Chesimard, a convicted killer who is on the F.B.I.’s list of most wanted terrorists.

• Ms. Mallory, in addition to applauding Assata Shakur (..), also admires Fidel Castro,

• Ms. Perez also expressed her admiration for a Black Panther convicted of trying to kill six police officers: “Love learning from and sharing space with Baba Sekou Odinga.”

But the public figure both women regularly fawn over is Louis Farrakhan. (..)

I can already hear the pushback. What’s a few impolitic tweets and photos compared to the horror show of this administration? (..)

But the nightmare of the Trump administration is the proof text for why all of this matters. We just saw what happens to legitimate political parties when they fall prey to movements that are, at base, anti-American. That is true of the populist, racist alt-right that helped deliver Mr. Trump the White House and are now hollowing out the Republican Party. And it can be true of the progressive “resistance” — regardless of how chic, Instagrammable and celebrity-laden the movement may seem. Recall that only a few months ago, Keith Ellison, a man with a long history of defending and working with anti-Semites, was almost made leader of the Democratic National Committee.

Will progressives have more spine than conservatives in policing hate in their ranks? Or will they ignore it in their fury over the Trump administration?

I am sure that Linda Sarsour, and perhaps the other leaders of the Women’s March, will block me for writing this. Maybe I’ll be accused of siding with the alt-right or tarred as Islamophobic. But what I stand against is embracing terrorists, disdaining independent feminist voices, hating on democracies and celebrating dictatorships. If that puts me beyond the pale of the progressive feminist movement in America right now, so be it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/opin ... -hate.html
Image[/img]
What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

LeJizzOfMatoub

Re: When Progressives Embrace Hate

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:33 am

One guy at the NYT realized that he is surrounded by maniacs: he is about to take the red pill, as we usually say.

Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:43 am

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:33 am
One guy at the NYT realized that he is surrounded by maniacs: he is about to take the red pill, as we usually say.
Meanwhile, big, fat, lazy, incompetent Trump is doing nothing about CAIR.

Or about the majority of US mosques which are under Muslim Brotherhood control.

When will Steve Bannon kick Trump in the ass to get some useful alt right measures passed?

:?:

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:35 am

jeanV wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:43 am
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:33 am
Meanwhile, big, fat, lazy, incompetent Trump is doing nothing about CAIR.

Or about the majority of US mosques which are under Muslim Brotherhood control.

There are also freedom of speech and freedom of religion in the US constitution, you laughed like an idiot when Trump's muslim ban was blocked by a damn Hawaiian judge but you think he could disband a public association or close religious places like that? You clearly don't know shit about american politics Jean, Trump is new to these things too but at least he learns faster than you :ugeek:

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:42 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:35 am
There are also freedom of speech and freedom of religion in the US constitution, you laughed like an idiot when Trump's muslim ban was blocked by a damn Hawaiian judge but you think he could disband a public association or close religious places like that? You clearly don't know shit about american politics Jean, Trump is new to these things too but at least he learns faster than you
At last, for once, your answer is on topic.

So let's be charitable and overlook the fact it's also very dumb.

Trump chose the wrong option to treat a very real problem. Because he's an idiot.

The key is to discredit Islam, setting up a propaganda agency to expose its idiocy.

Vexatory Muzz bans will only inflame 1.6Bn muzzs without treating the hole in the hull.
Any rupture, break, or hole in the ship's outer hull plating, particularly below the waterline, can allow seawater to enter the ship. If flooding continues uncontrolled, the ship will sink. When the underwater hull is pierced, there are only two possible courses of action. The first, obviously, is to plug the holes or openings. The second is to establish and maintain flooding boundaries within the ship to prevent further progress of the flooding. Dewatering can be effective only after these two measures have been taken.

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:32 am

there are only two possible courses of action.
The obvious third one is to pump/scoop the water out at a faster rate than the flooding.

DOW.jpg
Just saying
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet just because there's a quote with a picture next to it." ~ Abraham Lincoln

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:47 am

WilyB wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:32 am
The obvious third one is to pump/scoop the water out at a faster rate than the flooding.
But your 'third way' isn't used by seamen.

Could it be because it is not practical, my dear Shadock B?

:P

WilyB wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:32 am
Donald Trump on the stock market: 'It's all a big bubble'

Jeff Cox | @JeffCoxCNBCcom
Tuesday, 9 Aug 2016 | 9:15 AM ET

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/09/donald- ... ubble.html
:P :P

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:02 am

jeanV wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:42 pm

The key is to discredit Islam, setting up a propaganda agency to expose its idiocy.

Vexatory Muzz bans will only inflame 1.6Bn muzzs without treating the hole in the hull.

Everything is vexatory for the muzzies! This is why we must ban such irritable fellows, at the speed they are breeding we no longer have the time for setting up propaganda and debates Mister Smartypants, Trump has protected his country, his program was USA first, this is why people love him.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:55 am

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:02 am
Trump has protected his country, this is why people love him.
No.

:roll:
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
It's the same with sects: takes time to quit.

People who voted for Trump are reluctant to admit they were wrong.

That, plus the repulsive identity politics of the Dems.

:geek:

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:39 am

jeanV wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:55 am
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
No.

:roll:

ICE is saying Trump is the best against illegals, the muslim ban was finally adopted, what are you bitching about again?

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:33 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:39 am
ICE is saying Trump is the best against illegals, the muslim ban was finally adopted, what are you bitching about again?
Again, your fetish for opinions and words.

The best president against illegals on record has been Bill Clinton.

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
A temporary stop-gap that spectacularly fails to address the root causes:

CAIR, Muslim Brotherhood US mosques, the Islamic ideology itself.

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
I'm bitching about the fact Trump is not efficient at being alt right.

I already mentioned I would cheer if he went after Islam or Leftism in Academia.

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:11 am

jeanV wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:33 pm
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Again, your fetish for opinions and words.

The best president against illegals on record has been Bill Clinton.

Trump is only at the beginning of his mandate, and the numbers are already tremendous:
ICE Arrests of Suspected Undocumented Immigrants Up Nearly 40% Compared to Last Year
http://time.com/4782643/ice-arrests-201 ... migration/
jeanV wrote:
A temporary stop-gap that spectacularly fails to address the root causes:

CAIR, Muslim Brotherhood US mosques, the Islamic ideology itself.
Trump can't start a religious war in the USA, dummy, the ban and a realist cooperation with Russia is the key to eradicating the muslim agitation.

jeanV wrote:
I'm bitching about the fact Trump is not efficient at being alt right.

I already mentioned I would cheer if he went after Islam or Leftism in Academia.

Well the muslim ban was pretty much "going after Islam", here's a timeline of Trump's words about Islam by your friends of the Washington Post:
‘I think Islam hates us’: A timeline of Trump’s comments about Islam and Muslims

April 29, 2017: At a rally celebrating his 100th day in office, Trump once again dramatically read “The Snake.”

May 17, 2017: At a commencement ceremony, Trump previewed his upcoming overseas trip and said: “I'll speak with Muslim leaders and challenge them to fight hatred and extremism and embrace a peaceful future for their faith. And they're looking very much forward to hearing what we, as your representative, we have to say. We have to stop radical Islamic terrorism.”
(Note from LeJizz: and he did it!)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 4765a6dbf9

For going after Leftism, it happens in the streets with antifa, Occupy thugs and the Trump boys got it covered, now i realize you weren't cheering with us good pals of TheTrollHouse.com during the Battle of Berkeley
The Battle of Berkeley: When Patriots Beat the Anti-American Left
https://townhall.com/columnists/jackker ... t-n2317702

We truly sent our best to take care of the leftists, we got Based Stickman

we got Gavin McInnes and the Proud Boys

we got solid motherfuckers to manhandle your disheveled kind

Ave, Donald, morituri te salutant

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:32 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:11 am
1- Trump is only at the beginning of his mandate, and
-2- the numbers are already tremendous:
-3- here's a timeline of Trump's words about Islam
-4-
-1- excuses
-2- fake
-3- words
-4- pretty pics

Conclusion: Trump failed.

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:26 pm

jeanV wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:32 pm
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:11 am
1- Trump is only at the beginning of his mandate, and
-2- the numbers are already tremendous:
-3- here's a timeline of Trump's words about Islam
-4-
-1- excuses
-2- fake
-3- words
-4- pretty pics

Conclusion: Trump failed.

My pretty pics kicked leftist demonstrators out of many american campuses, it's a cultural revolution that a normie like you can't realize.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:09 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:26 pm
My pretty pics kicked leftist demonstrators out of many american campuses, it's a cultural revolution that a normie like you can't realize.
But WHY is it even necessary now? With a Trump at the WH?

I repeat the question for the nth time: WHY doesn't Trump take real alt right measures?

On campuses: curtail BDS, forbid lock-out of right wing speakers, hire right wing teachers.

But Trump does nothing, leaving poor MAGA ue=seful idiots to take risks for little gain.

And why does Trump do nothing to alter the leftist slant on campuses?

Because he's an ignorant, insecure and lazy idiot.

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:15 am

jeanV wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:09 pm
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:26 pm
But WHY is it even necessary now? With a Trump at the WH?

I repeat the question for the nth time: WHY doesn't Trump take real alt right measures?

On campuses: curtail BDS, forbid lock-out of right wing speakers, hire right wing teachers.

But Trump does nothing, leaving poor MAGA ue=seful idiots to take risks for little gain.

And why does Trump do nothing to alter the leftist slant on campuses?

Because he's an ignorant, insecure and lazy idiot.

The solutions from a man who didn't followed the American Spring, the leftists on the campuses have been culled demonstrations after demonstrations, the Alt-Right dominates now there's no need to start new unpopular laws.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:30 am

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:15 am
the leftists on the campuses have been culled demonstrations after demonstrations, the Alt-Right dominates now there's no need to start new unpopular laws.
Yeah.

Sure.

Right.

Probably..

Meanwhile, here's a breakdown of US academia:

\
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:15 am
the leftists on the campuses have been culled demonstrations after demonstrations, the Alt-Right dominates now there's no need to start new unpopular laws.
You should have told Trump.

:lol:

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:08 am

You wanted laws for some kind of military curfew on american campuses, you wanted to close religious places and disband associations too, Trump is going to stay but YOU would be impeached pretty fast if you were in his shoes. The American Constitution is quite simple, but it must be written in a foreign language for you :lol:

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:15 am

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:08 am
You wanted laws for some kind of military curfew on american campuses, you wanted to close religious places and disband associations too,
Dream much?

Where did you get those outlandish statements from?

Pray.

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:20 am

jeanV wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:09 pm

How are you going to enforce it, President V? You won't, you're clueless. Trump supporters cleaned the places, the antifas admitted it. Some even joined Trump troops, who behave much better than rabid leftists.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:38 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:20 am
Trump supporters cleaned the places, the antifas admitted it.
Even mild, soft-spoken Richard Dawkins was locked out from Berkeley for a while, you dummy.

Weak, small hands, lazy Trump hasn't even begun to address the leftist disease on campuses.

And Trump supporters on campuses are usually idiots busy failing their grades.

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:30 am

jeanV wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:38 pm

Even mild, soft-spoken Richard Dawkins was locked out from Berkeley for a while, you dummy.

Yep, we can thank pro-Trump guys for fixing that mess.

While you are criticizing worthy people from the comfort of your computer seat, the Proud Boys are riding through Islamberg

On July 15, Proud Boy Magazine went on a Ride for National Security, organized by Everything Patriot, which took us through Islamberg, a campground in Hancock, New York, alleged to have ties with the terrorist organization Jamaat al Fuqura. The group Muslims of American (MOA) has been fingered in FBI documents as a front for Jamaat al Fuqura, and lists Islamberg as its headquarters.

One month before the ride a man with ties to Islamberg was arrested with a storage locker full of military-grade weapons, raising eyebrows and causing MOA to cancel their protest. This Ride for National Security was advertised as peaceful, and organizers reached out to MOA to join us. MOA would not comment and ordered the people in Islamberg not to speak with the press.

The event went as planned and was undoubtedly peaceful. Segregation does not work in the United States and should be defied. Separation of Church and State is something this country has always stood for and helps make us who we are. “No-go zones,” like the ones that exist in Europe, need to be brought to the public’s attention.

Extreme leftist publications like the Daily Beast and the Outline have slandered the July 15th ride, going so far as to ignore FBI documents linking Islamberg leaders to Jamaat al Fuqura. They’ve called concerned members of the public “terrorists” for daring to enter the no-go zone. Our endeavor was nothing but peaceful. Americans are allowed to have questions. Americans are allowed to use common sense, and disagreeing is the most American thing we can do. When you tell an American “this is a no-go zone”—we go there. And that’s what July 15, 2017, was all about.
http://officialproudboys.com/cool-guy-s ... islamberg/

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:53 am

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:30 am
jeanV wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:38 pm
Yep, we can thank pro-Trump guys for fixing that mess.
But that's the point, you dummy:

Six months into this failed presidency, Trump hasn't begun to address leftism on campuses.

Not once has he talked about the recruitment imbalance favoring leftists in academia.

And not once has he denounced lock-outs or the exalted status of BDS and BLM on campuses.

Failing, small hands, fat and lazy fake alt right Trump.

All hat and no cattle.

:twisted:

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:28 pm

And not once has he denounced lock-outs or the exalted status of BDS and BLM on campuses.
Fucking acronyms...

BDS: British Dragonfly Society or Belges De Souche?
BLM: Black Labradors Matter?

:?
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet just because there's a quote with a picture next to it." ~ Abraham Lincoln

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:21 pm

jeanV wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:53 am

Six months into this failed presidency, Trump hasn't begun to address leftism on campuses.

Not once has he talked about the recruitment imbalance favoring leftists in academia.

There's one terrible flaw in your logic: Trump wasn't elected to do activism on campuses, he got bigger and hotter topics to handle, and it's good that right-wing boys can defend themselves, your marxist instinct to call for nanny-state laws is showing Jean. I'm afraid one day you start acting like you do with your fellows at the DemocraticUnderground.