Hundreds of Migrants Occupy Public Garden In Nantes, France

Slappy

Post by Slappy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:56 am

DAN LYMAN JULY 20, 2018

A public garden in Nantes, France, has been turned into a squatter camp by hundreds of migrants.

Some 500 migrants who primarily hail from Sudan and Eritrea moved in to a park in Nantes after being evicted from a nearby deserted building they had occupied.

Residents are outraged with the situation, fearing for their safety and forced to confront the latest disruption in a city that just experienced a week of rioting, looting and destruction by migrants.

"It’s very negative for Nantes, just like for every city where they've settled," said one woman. "It’s a very bad sign for locals and tourists."

The park has only one toilet and one water tap, sparking concerns that a lack of hygiene in such a large, concentrated group could lead to disease epidemics as garbage piles grow.

"I think we need to evacuate them, or move them outside the city - it's not good for Nantes," a man told RT. "We try to have a clean city, but today the hygiene conditions are not being respected."

According to reports, the mayor of Nantes has thus far rejected demands to clear the camp, asserting that migrants should be received in a 'dignified' manner.

"We’re lost, hopeless," one migrant lamented. "There’s a problem with finding somewhere to live and food. We don’t sleep well. It’s tiresome."

Nantes was the scene of mass-scale rioting in early July after police killed a Muslim migrant and suspected criminal when he attempted to flee apprehension.

(PHOTO: DAMIEN MEYER/AFP/Getty Images)

Ami Bidasse

Re: Hundreds of Migrants Occupy Public Garden In Nantes, France

Post by Ami Bidasse » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:09 am

Wrong, only gentle pilgrins and scouts on the way of Santiago de Compostella. :mrgreen:

For sure, some of these scouts are not very "clean", partisants of Baden Powell the friend of Ribbentrop Heil !! :D

Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:17 am

Slappy wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:56 am
Hundreds of Migrants Occupy Public Garden In Nantes, France.
The region of Nantes is the Sweden of France:

Catho-nigger virtue signaling support for mass immigration and antifa demonstrators.

Nantes : heurts lors de la manifestation contre les expulsions à Notre-Dame-des-Landes

Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

Ami Bidasse

Post by Ami Bidasse » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:27 pm

:D

The song of the Scouts in Nantes !
Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:51 am

The waitress at the bar next door is from Nantes, down until October. She is blonde with small but perfectly formed tits. I reckon they are lovely firm ones. I sit next door on my furniture in the arcade studying her athletic body, particularly her lovely arse. I wanted to tell her not to wear dark coloured pants under a form fitting white dress, but I didn't want to upset her. No pants would be the best option, of course. She is always friendly and up for a chat, but gets glares from Corinne, her boss. Lovely girl: I would love to do a nude study of her! :P

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:45 pm

Roger1 wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:51 am
The waitress at the bar next door is from Nantes, down until October. She is blonde with small but perfectly formed tits. I reckon they are lovely firm ones. I sit next door on my furniture in the arcade studying her athletic body, particularly her lovely arse. I wanted to tell her not to wear dark coloured pants under a form fitting white dress, but I didn't want to upset her. No pants would be the best option, of course. She is always friendly and up for a chat, but gets glares from Corinne, her boss. Lovely girl: I would love to do a nude study of her!
Note that the old perve does not indicate the name of the poor waitress he oggles at.

He rightfully fears that we would try and contact her to warn her about him.

That's how horror movies are made: knowing the girl is going to be killed by the psychopath.

And you can't do anything about it.

:evil: :cry:

Slappy

Post by Slappy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:05 pm

jeanV wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:17 am
Slappy wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:56 am
Hundreds of Migrants Occupy Public Garden In Nantes, France.
The region of Nantes is the Sweden of France:

Catho-nigger virtue signaling support for mass immigration and antifa demonstrators.

Nantes : heurts lors de la manifestation contre les expulsions à Notre-Dame-des-Landes

well than its fine

roger wants to occupy the waitress with his penis

shes a waitress she might sit in yer face for a couple hundred

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:18 pm

Slappy wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:05 pm
roger wants to occupy the waitress with his penis

shes a waitress she might sit in yer face for a couple hundred
If Roger is attracted to her,

it's probably a transgender waitress.

First name Rachid or Mouloud.

:oops:

ranavirus

Post by ranavirus » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:33 pm

Roge first of all she's french, she has the sexual morals of an alley cat and will do most things for money , all these years living there and you do not understand them.

Say you are an artist , show her your work , offer her 10 Euro to model for you and 50 to get to know her in the Biblical sense

Slappy

Post by Slappy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:58 pm

ranavirus wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:33 pm
Roge first of all she's french, she has the sexual morals of an alley cat and will do most things for money , all these years living there and you do not understand them.

Say you are an artist , show her your work , offer her 10 Euro to model for you and 50 to get to know her in the Biblical sense
with a lil persistence itll probably work

Richard

Post by Richard » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:48 pm

Roger1 wrote:
The wee lad at the playground next door is from Nantes, down until October. He is blonde with a small but perfectly formed arse. I reckon it is lovely and firm. I sit next door on my furniture in the arcade studying his athletic body, particularly his lovely arse. I wanted to tell him not to wear dark coloured pants under a form fitting white pair of shorts, but I didn't want to upset him. No pants would be the best option, of course. He is always friendly and up for a chat, but I get glares from Corinne, his mother. Lovely boy: I would love to do a nude study of him! :P
You really should be drawn and quartered.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:25 am

Roger1 wrote:
The wee lad at the playground next door is from Nantes, down until October. He is blonde with a small but perfectly formed arse. I reckon it is lovely and firm. I sit next door on my furniture in the arcade studying his athletic body, particularly his lovely arse. I wanted to tell him not to wear dark coloured pants under a form fitting white pair of shorts, but I didn't want to upset him. No pants would be the best option, of course. He is always friendly and up for a chat, but I get glares from Corinne, his mother. Lovely boy: I would love to do a nude study of him!
Roger, Roger, you're about 80 years old.

Have you no shame boasting of your lusting over young boys?

What's more, on a family-oriented website such as TTH?

:oops:

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:04 am

Richard wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:48 pm
Roger1 wrote:
The wee lad at the playground next door is from Nantes, down until October. He is blonde with a small but perfectly formed arse. I reckon it is lovely and firm. I sit next door on my furniture in the arcade studying his athletic body, particularly his lovely arse. I wanted to tell him not to wear dark coloured pants under a form fitting white pair of shorts, but I didn't want to upset him. No pants would be the best option, of course. He is always friendly and up for a chat, but I get glares from Corinne, his mother. Lovely boy: I would love to do a nude study of him! :P
It is you with the filthy mind. Your proclivities are coming to the fore! You dirty bastard! :roll:

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:35 am

Some 500 migrants who primarily hail from Sudan and Eritrea...
These guys from Eritrea are draft dodgers. Eritreans are making peace with Ethiopia. Send them back.
Lots of guys watch Bruce Lee movies, doesn’t mean you can do karate.

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:38 pm

Of course we might send them to Roger, one at a time. Problem solved in under two years. Not sure though if Roger's basement is up to it?
Lots of guys watch Bruce Lee movies, doesn’t mean you can do karate.

Richard

Post by Richard » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:32 pm

Roger1 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:04 am
Richard wrote:
Roger1 wrote:
It is you with the filthy mind. Your proclivities are coming to the fore! You dirty bastard! :roll:
I’m not the one ogling the boy next door.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:57 pm

WilyB wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:38 pm
Of course we might send them to Roger, one at a time. Problem solved in under two years.
Not sure though if Roger's basement is up to it?
Alas, probably.

Roger's basement is rumored to be very vast.

And it's said that he keeps expanding and "beautifying" it.

:shock: :?

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:21 am

Roger1 wrote:
The waitress at the bar next door is from Nantes, down until October. She is blonde with small but perfectly formed tits. I reckon they are lovely firm ones. I sit next door on my furniture in the arcade studying her athletic body, particularly her lovely arse. I wanted to tell her not to wear dark coloured pants under a form fitting white dress, but I didn't want to upset her. No pants would be the best option, of course. She is always friendly and up for a chat, but gets glares from Corinne, her boss. Lovely girl: I would love to do a nude study of her! :P
She probably got a boyfriend and he's going to stab you in the ballsack you twisted old mackerel he wot lark?! WOT?!
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:51 pm

Richard wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:32 pm
Roger1 wrote:
Richard wrote:
Roger1 wrote:
You most probably would, if he existed. :P

Richard

Post by Richard » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:08 am

Roger1 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:51 pm
Richard wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:32 pm
Roger1 wrote:
Richard wrote:
Roger1 wrote:
You most probably would, if he existed. :P
So you’ve already killed him.

What was his name?

ranavirus

Post by ranavirus » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:45 am

news? follow up?

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:24 am

Roger1 wrote:
I was ogling the boy next door.
Richard wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:08 am
So you’ve already killed him. What was his name?

I fear we shall never know.