North Koreans 'trying to come up for air' as they're being 'strangled' by Trump

LeJizzOfMatoub

North Koreans 'trying to come up for air' as they're being 'strangled' by Trump

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:22 am

CIA Director Mike Pompeo says the North Koreans have reached out to South Korea to begin talks because they’re being “strangled” by President Trump who has made clear their behavior is “unacceptable.”

“The North Koreans are in a tough spot,” Pompeo told “Fox News Sunday." “President Trump has made very clear that the U.S. policy is denuclearization of the peninsula and that we are going to achieve that. You see the North Koreans doing what they have historically done, reaching out, trying to find space, trying to come up for air when they are being strangled by a president who’s made very clear that their behavior is unacceptable.”

South Korea offered to hold high-level talks with North Korea this week after North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said he was open to negotiations as his country aims to strengthen its nuclear weapons program.

The talks are expected to be focused on North Korea’s participation in the Olympics, but could shift to the denuclearization of North Korea.

“The North Koreans are behaving out of fear,” Pompeo said. “They are very concerned that America, for the first time in an awfully long time, is serious about denuclearizing the peninsula. I think they are trying to find a foothold, trying to find a place to reach out.”

Pompeo also defended Trump’s tweet, in which the president taunted the North Korean leader with his “bigger” nuclear button, saying that it was “consistent” with what the U.S. is trying to communicate to North Korea.

“We want the regime to understand that unlike before, we are intent on resolving this, and it is our firm conviction that resolving this diplomatically is the correct answer,” he said. “But this administration is prepared to do what it takes to ensure that people in Los Angeles and Denver and New York aren't held at risk from Kim Jong Un having a nuclear weapon. That tweet is entirely consistent with that policy.”

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mike- ... le/2645214

Very accurate. I know it, you know it, everybody knows it except a few idiots who are wishing for an impossible North-Korean victory.

Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

jeanV

Re: North Koreans 'trying to come up for air' as they're being 'strangled' by Trump

Post by jeanV » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:07 am

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:22 am
CIA Director Mike Pompeo says the North Koreans have reached out to South Korea to begin talks because they’re being “strangled” by President Trump who has made clear their behavior is “unacceptable.”
What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

John Frum

Re: North Koreans 'trying to come up for air' as they're being 'strangled' by Trump

Post by John Frum » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Untitled-crop.jpg
The bugman has no internal life. Soul searching is a non-existent concept to them. Their "feelings" are only real when affirmed and re-broadcast by others in the hivemind.

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:06 pm

jeanV wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:07 am
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:22 am
My expert beat the shit out of your experts, ok?

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:59 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:06 pm
My expert beat the shit out of your experts, ok?
Not really. Because Pompeo might be a brown noser, but he's not suicidal.

So he had to reconfirm the CIA's conclusions = Russia hacked US sites to help Trump win the election.

Even if Trump can't let his frail ego accept the fact. Even from brown nose Pompeo.

So my experts beat yours and you lose again.

Surprise, surprise, dume.

:lol:

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:38 am

Nobody's perfect except you Jean, it is known.

South Korea's Moon credits Trump with 'huge' contribution to North Korea talks

Moon praised Trump personally, saying he "made a huge contribution to make inter-Korean talks happen (and) I'd like to express my gratitude."
His assessment of Trump's contribution to the diplomatic breakthrough contrasted with the view from Pyongyang, from where the state-run Rodong Sinmun newspaper on Monday criticized Trump for "boasting of 'diplomatic success,'" although it didn't mention the negotiations.

(try to guess the source before clicking)
http://archive.is/5U1TT

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:59 am

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:38 am

Moon praised Trump personally, saying he "made a huge contribution to make inter-Korean talks happen (and) I'd like to express my gratitude."
Funny.

The South Korean leader got the same advice than Macron, Xi Jinping, Putin, etc..

"When dealing with the simpleton Trump, just lavish cheap, meaningless credit on him".

Once flattered, Trump will just be -very- silly putty in your hands.

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:17 am

John Frum wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:56 pm
Untitled-crop.jpg
You haven't got that tash quite right on your avatar, Squire. You need to raise it a little, like on this twat. :P
Attachments
DSCN9468 (368x588).jpg

Richard

Post by Richard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:25 am

Roger1 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:17 am
John Frum wrote:
Untitled-crop.jpg
You haven't got that tash quite right on your avatar, Squire. You need to raise it a little, like on this twat. :P
We’re not interested in your pervy voyeur pics of middle aged frogs.

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:51 am

Richard wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:25 am
Roger1 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:17 am
John Frum wrote:
Untitled-crop.jpg
We’re not interested in your pervy voyeur pics of middle aged frogs.
I don't give a fuck for your opinions, Sunshine. Do you honestly think I'd be turned on by that old twerp? Quoting in the third party reminds me of Gaylord's groom. Is this you? :lol:

Richard

Post by Richard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:26 am

Roger1 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:51 am
Do you honestly think I'd be turned on by that old twerp?
Yes.

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:59 am

jeanV wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:59 am
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:38 am

Funny.

The South Korean leader got the same advice than Macron, Xi Jinping, Putin, etc..

"When dealing with the simpleton Trump, just lavish cheap, meaningless credit on him".

Once flattered, Trump will just be -very- silly putty in your hands.

To be fair an elected president can't intimidate a dictator but you have to understand, my poor lowbrow reader of Phony Wolf's failing books, how the White House really work: the guy who probably help Trump to decide about how to deal with foreign matters is James "Mad Dog" Mattis and Fire and Fury is the name he gave to all the little toys he placed between Guam and Japan.

Yes you hear me my poor innocent flower child, Kim Jong Fatty was warned that if a nuke was about to take off from his island of if he dared to move his coal powered submarines, a US satellite would find his geothermal energy in a new-york minute anywhere he would hide and a sweet fucking MOAB bomb would be delivered on his shitty subterranean bunker pretty fast.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:55 am

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:59 am
Yes you hear me my poor innocent flower child, Kim Jong Fatty was warned that blah blah blah
Yes, but you see, my poor innocent flower child, all these 'terse warnings' are baby's stuff.

A real god-emperor would tell NK "you've got 10 weeks to give your nukes to China, or else"

And make good on it. Not just talk 'Fire and fury' and do nothing.

Like some orange tupeed eunuch I know.

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:58 am

You should know 8-D chess would be like a turn-based game and it's only the first year, Trump has just opened the game. Typical flower child trying to look tough but ignoring the rules of engagement and the best moves to get leverage.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:14 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:58 am
yada yada 8-D chess blah blah blah turn-based game blah blah blah
it's only the first year, blah blah blah get leverage.

You talk pretty.

Meanwhile Trump gets nothing done.

8-D chess spells . N-O .. R-E-S-U-L-T-S

Sad!

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:10 pm

jeanV wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:14 pm
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:58 am
yada yada 8-D chess blah blah blah turn-based game blah blah blah
it's only the first year, blah blah blah get leverage.

You talk pretty.

Meanwhile Trump gets nothing done.

8-D chess spells . N-O .. R-E-S-U-L-T-S

Sad!
You think Isis was defeated by Russia and Iran?

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:31 am

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Are you stupid enough to think ISIS was defeated by Trump?

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:13 am

jeanV wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:31 am
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:10 pm

By the US army, under the Trump administration. Stop nitpicking ya well-known Hillarista. You're going to tell me Obama gave strategic orders which gave results after his administration? Nope he was still arming whoever claimed to be friendly to the West and the same shitty ROE for the troops with safe corridors for ISIS bastards. He didn't detonated a fucking MOAB on Afghanistan. He sucked palis cock. Total pussy, you can't try to compare him with Trump on the war of terror, he's dealing with the muslim matters like a kid walking on ants.

Russian and Iran are just the guys who did all the heavy-lifting to make Assad looking good, the motherfucker would be out without them and Obama's strategy. You can't deny these facts without looking like a moron, whatever rethoric you may use. No smiley will save you.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:15 am

jeanV wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:31 am
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:13 am
By the US army, under the Trump administration.

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:42 am

You can't deny it, so you hide behind pictures! I accept your surrender :ugeek:

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:13 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:42 am
You can't deny it, so you hide behind pictures!
"A good sketch is better than a long speech." (Napoleon)

And I would have needed a loooong speech to detail how retarded your claim was.

:roll:
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:42 am
I accept your surrender
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." (Colton)

:P :lol: