LeJizzOfMatoub wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:07 am
And you gladly chose the plague, you even thought she had a chance to win.
What happened during Trump's first year? Well it was the polar opposite of the globalist agenda you signed for: there was protectionism, jobs coming back, manhandling North-Korea into submission, tax cuts for everybody
, too many good things you will never admit because it would HURT you.
So many idiocies in so few sentences, it's got to be a record, even for you.
- 'thought she had a chance to win': Yawn. +3M votes despite Russia + the Comey surprise.
- 'globalist agenda': is a myth. I am for free trade, but I oppose Muslim immigration.
- protectionism: a proven track record of failure. Adam Smith isn't pleased.
- 'jobs coming back': is a myth. No swing to the jobs curve. Then protectionism will kill jobs.
- North Korea: Kim bought time and international status. Double win for Kim.
- 'tax cuts for everybody' is a myth: higher % cut for incomes>1M, health care cuts for the poor.
So, if that's the sum total of the positives Trump accomplished in 1 year, it's all bad.
Now, we can add the real negatives: Russia collusion*, 1.5 trillion deficit measures, boorishness..
(* Mueller probably already has proof, he's now after motive: Trump Corp accts subponaed today)
Trump supporters will need to invent lots of fake justifications fast.