North Korea, the end is nigh.

WilyB

North Korea, the end is nigh.

Post by WilyB » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:46 am

Baring a successful Chinese led coup against Kim Jong-un and his clique, I don't see any happy ending.

A coup might not be in the Chinese best interests, and anyway Kim Jong-un, the fatso with a bad haircut, made it almost impossible by throwing his powerful uncle Jang Song-thaek to the dogs. The uncle was too cosy with the Chinese and too friendly with Kim Jong-nam, Kim Jong-un older brother. Kim Jong-nam was also under the Chinese's protection, but he was assassinated a few months ago.

Kim Jong-un having also machine gunned a few other possible rivals, I am not sure the Chinese could make that move, nor that they would really like to. An independant coup that might lead to a reunification with South Korea would be a fucking nightmare for the Chinese: they might even send troops to help Fatso! :shock:

Trump has vowed that North Korea will never be allowed to threaten the United States with nuclear weapons. Or that time is coming sooner than later.

If Fatso launch a nuke on Guam, he is toast and he shall realize that. If he launches a non-nuke missile, we will have to destroy as much as possible of his military infrastructure, but enough might survive a first strike and he could then destroy Seoul... which will lead to Fatso's death, but at the cost of millions of civilians...

Well, don't buy Korean appliance or car, you might have some hard time finding spare parts. :(

Boy, I really like Slim Pickens, that rodeo guy!
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet just because there's a quote with a picture next to it." ~ Abraham Lincoln

jeanV

Re: North Korea, the end is nigh.

Post by jeanV » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:10 pm

WilyB wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:46 am
• under the Chinese's protection
• An independant coup
• Or that time is coming sooner than later.
• If Fatso launch a nuke on Guam,
• Well, don't buy Korean appliance or car,
What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:26 am

You're safe for the moment.

Childproof lock added to White House nuclear launch button

The Pentagon is confident it has averted Armageddon after fitting a childproof lock to the nuclear launch button in the Oval Office.

International concerns have been heightened in recent days following comments made on social media by the incoming President, and senior members of the US military confirmed they’ve moved to reduce tensions by fitting a cap to the red button which requires two arrows to be lined up and squeezed before it will come off.

The move has already been hailed as the greatest contribution to world peace since the SALT II arms reduction treaty in 1979.

An extra layer of security has been added by making the nuclear launch code the same as the President-elect’s tax code, which he has thus far proven incapable of remembering.

“We considered putting a really big lock on the button because he wouldn’t be able to use his tiny, tiny hands on it”, said four-star general Simon Williams.

“But he might stop tweeting long enough to use both hands, so we needed something that added an extra layer of redundancy to the security.

“Countries around the world will be pleased to learn that it will be slightly more difficult for the President to initiate the apocalypse than it is for him to open a jar of aspirin – so panic over guys.”

Critics have suggested Trump might demand a more immediate red button to hammer in frustration, but Pentagon sources say they’ve already planned for that by giving him a Simon Says machine.
Attachments
child-proof-nuclear-button-small.jpg
child-proof-nuclear-button-small.jpg (18.69 KiB) Viewed 520 times
Alternative facts: Ignorance is Strength.

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:45 am

Mikgof wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:26 am
You're safe for the moment.
Childproof lock added to White House nuclear launch button
Measures are also being taken to incapacitate Kim Jong Un:

Donald Trump urged to annihilate Kim Jong-un’s
global credibility by giving him a job in White House

Donald Trump could make Kim Jong-un a global laughing stock just by giving him a job, according to experts today.

With tensions on the Korean peninsula at an all-time high, those across the political world have insisted that President Trump could destroy the North Korean leader with one well-placed tactical job offer.

Washington analyst Chuck Williams told us, “There is nothing more catastrophic to your standing in the world than a job in the Trump administration.

“Ask Sean Spicer, or Anthony Scaramucci, or Reince Priebus, or James Comey, or Sally Yates, or Michael Dubke – the list goes on and on.

“The idea that anyone can work for Donald Trump and then go on to bigger and better things is so laughable we should call it Kim Jong-un’s haircut.

“Yes, I’m sure Kim Jong-un might be suspicious about the offer of a job in the Trump White House, but rest assured that there is no weapon more capable of rendering someone completely inert than working for Donald Trump.”

North Korea has reacted with scepticism upon hearing about a potential job offer. A government source told us, “Dear Leader is already a laughing stock in every nation except our own, a silly child in a bloated body with a world-class inferiority complex – but even he isn’t stupid enough to work for the deranged orange moron.”

Ami Bidasse

Post by Ami Bidasse » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:52 am

Yes but the psycho KFCT is arrived, he will cut the neck of Kimi the Moron !

Trump, a psycho chicken ? :mrgreen:

Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

Arthur

Post by Arthur » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:07 am

Testing my new avatar (pic of Jeannette from the last ff cocktail)

AbeFroman

Post by AbeFroman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:11 am

Arthur wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:07 am

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:19 am

Arthur wrote:

Peak Oil !!!

AbeFroman

Post by AbeFroman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:51 pm

Arthur wrote:

More better

jeanV

Post by jeanV » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:31 pm

AbeFroman wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:51 pm

More better
No way.

I could become a murderer.

But an Evangelical Christian, that's not in my culture.

:twisted:

WilyB

Post by WilyB » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:45 pm

NK.jpg
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet just because there's a quote with a picture next to it." ~ Abraham Lincoln

alan B'stard M P

Post by alan B'stard M P » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Nothing will happen re North Korea. Kim ain't that stoopid

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:53 pm

alan B'stard M P wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:26 pm
Nothing will happen re North Korea. Kim ain't that stoopid

I think that he is that stupid. Even if he wasn't, Trump is, so no matter what happens it'll turn out bad. Those two are cut from the same cloth. Both inherited wealth and power. Both overweight and as ugly as a bucket of frogs. Both with ridiculous haircuts. Both surround themselves with sycophants and both so stupid that if you needed intelligence to breathe, both would asphyxiate within minutes. From a purely European centric lulz point of view, a marriage made in heaven, but from an American and people living in and around the Korean peninsula point of view, it's brown trouser time.
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
Alternative facts: Ignorance is Strength.

Roger1

Post by Roger1 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:55 am

Arthur wrote:
Mmm, nice, Arthur. :P