My brother JeanV peace out

Post Reply
User avatar
JohnB
Posts: 499
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:36 pm
Karma: 374

My brother JeanV peace out

Post by JohnB » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:53 am

I am so happy to see you JeanV, mon frere.

Image

You made Singapore happen. You brought the cheese. Important.

Image

That's me, holding for you. Cool

Image

We all weep with you JeanV.

What a great time in Singapore.

So sad that Ping the Duck did not live to see it.
I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3503
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2255

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by jeanV » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:29 pm

I'm glad you think my presence could bring some solace on Trump's failed Korean deal.

- Baby Donnie gave to a guy lording over death camps international legitimacy.
- AND gave away a yuuuge negotiating chip, the regular military practice with SK.
- WITHOUT having informed Japan or SK before. Not even informing the Pentagon beforehand.

You see, Lyme, my dear friend, I was wrong, and you were right to vote for the Trumptard.
He's offering more LULZ in failed diplomacy than even mikgof could have hoped for.

But it's the enduring adoration you have for Trump after he crashes and burns that's endearing.

How you guys manage to convince yourselves the king isn't naked is a marvel to behold.

:lol:

Image
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 1973

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by John Frum » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm

gene is jealous of Dear Leaders coloured
negro freind an wants one just like it
bad mojo coveting a negro, it is believed
The bugman has no internal life. Soul searching is a non-existent concept to them. Their "feelings" are only real when affirmed and re-broadcast by others in the hivemind.

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3503
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2255

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by jeanV » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:03 pm

John Frum wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm
gene is jealous of Dear Leaders coloured negro freind an wants one just like it
Oh, no, you got me wrong. I'm jealous of the Don.

Such a natural at being the King of involuntary comedy.

Even Eddy Murphy must be green with envy.


The Art of the Deal: gives away military presence for promises of something in the rainbow.

Comedy gold.

And the fact he dares claim this epic failure is somehow a historical achievement?

Comedy genius.

And the fact you guys keep lapping it up against all evidence?

Superhuman comedy.

:lol:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 1973

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by John Frum » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:06 pm

jeanV wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:03 pm
John Frum wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm
gene is jealous of Dear Leaders coloured negro freind an wants one just like it
Oh, no, you got me wrong. I'm jealous of the Don.

Such a natural at being the King of involuntary comedy.

Even Eddy Murphy must be green with envy.


The Art of the Deal: gives away military presence for promises of something in the rainbow.

Comedy gold.

And the fact he dares claim this epic failure is somehow a historical achievement?

Comedy genius.

And the fact you guys keep lapping it up against all evidence?

Superhuman comedy.

:lol:
not being able to slap the shit out of you is one of my regrets
9mVOTDB.jpg
The bugman has no internal life. Soul searching is a non-existent concept to them. Their "feelings" are only real when affirmed and re-broadcast by others in the hivemind.

User avatar
Richard
Posts: 543
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 pm
Karma: 717

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by Richard » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:40 pm

John Frum wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:06 pm
jeanV wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:03 pm
John Frum wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm
gene is jealous of Dear Leaders coloured negro freind an wants one just like it
Oh, no, you got me wrong. I'm jealous of the Don.

Such a natural at being the King of involuntary comedy.

Even Eddy Murphy must be green with envy.


The Art of the Deal: gives away military presence for promises of something in the rainbow.

Comedy gold.

And the fact he dares claim this epic failure is somehow a historical achievement?

Comedy genius.

And the fact you guys keep lapping it up against all evidence?

Superhuman comedy.

:lol:
not being able to slap the shit out of you is one of my regrets

9mVOTDB.jpg
rofl f’n brutal

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3503
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2255

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by jeanV » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:58 pm

jeanV wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:03 pm
I'm jealous of the Don.
The Art of the Deal: gives away military presence for promises of something in the rainbow.
Comedy gold.
John Frum wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:06 pm
not being able to slap the shit out of you is one of my regrets
Apparently, Trump groupies share many traits with islamists:

• Blind followers of a stupid doctrine
• venerating a morally bankrupt guru,
• resorting to threats of violence when the idiocy of their doctrine is exposed.

Keep going frum,

you're compounding the Trump LULZ.

:lol:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
John Frum
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 am
Karma: 1973

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by John Frum » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:36 am

jeanV wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:58 pm
jeanV wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:03 pm
I'm jealous of the Don.
The Art of the Deal: gives away military presence for promises of something in the rainbow.
Comedy gold.
John Frum wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:06 pm
not being able to slap the shit out of you is one of my regrets
Apparently, Trump groupies share many traits with islamists:

• Blind followers of a stupid doctrine
• venerating a morally bankrupt guru,
• resorting to threats of violence when the idiocy of their doctrine is exposed.

Keep going frum,

you're compounding the Trump LULZ.

:lol:
if you say so Aaron
The bugman has no internal life. Soul searching is a non-existent concept to them. Their "feelings" are only real when affirmed and re-broadcast by others in the hivemind.

User avatar
JohnB
Posts: 499
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:36 pm
Karma: 374

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by JohnB » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:44 pm

Who's Aaron?
I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3503
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2255

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by jeanV » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:42 pm

JohnB wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:44 pm
Who's Aaron?
The brother of Moses.

Both imaginary characters revered by Pig Francis and His Church.


You're really a poor Pope John V.

:P :lol:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
JohnB
Posts: 499
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:36 pm
Karma: 374

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by JohnB » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:38 am

jeanV wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:42 pm
JohnB wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:44 pm
Who's Aaron?
The brother of Moses.

Both imaginary characters revered by Pig Francis and His Church.


You're really a poor Pope John V.

:P :lol:
OINK! OINK!

How dat? :P

Actually, we are New Testament people. Come on, Mr. V... you didn’t know that?

So much for infallibility . Oh, well. Qué Dios te bendiga.
I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

ranavirus
Posts: 285
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:40 am
Karma: 464

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by ranavirus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:46 am

who is Aaron? shock horror

he is Spikes great gtgtgtgtggtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtg etc grandad , clan Cohen are Aarons sons

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3503
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2255

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by jeanV » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:58 pm

JohnB wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:38 am
Actually, we are New Testament people. Come on, Mr. V... you didn’t know that?
So much for infallibility . Oh, well. Qué Dios te bendiga.
A perfect non sequitur.

The fact I answer you question on the Old Tetsament has no bearing whatsoever
on my knowledge of the hilarious notion of Mr. Jesus bringing a 'new covenant'.
(which is a very handy cop-out to iron the laughable contradiction between OT and NT)

Make good use of this schooling in both theology and logic.

Ite missa est, student Lyme.

:lol:
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
ThePussyBone4
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:16 am
Karma: 158

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by ThePussyBone4 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:05 pm

jeanV wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:58 pm
JohnB wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:38 am
Actually, we are New Testament people. Come on, Mr. V... you didn’t know that?
So much for infallibility . Oh, well. Qué Dios te bendiga.
A perfect non sequitur.

The fact I answer you question on the Old Tetsament has no bearing whatsoever
on my knowledge of the hilarious notion of Mr. Jesus bringing a 'new covenant'.
(which is a very handy cop-out to iron the laughable contradiction between OT and NT)

Make good use of this schooling in both theology and logic.

Ite missa est, student Lyme.

:lol:

Aaron had an ass.

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 3503
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 2255

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by jeanV » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:14 pm

ThePussyBone4 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:05 pm
Aaron had an ass.
So did Balaam.

And Jesus.

Lots of asses in the Bible.

:lol:

Image
Benedict Arnold Trump is a conceited idiot: Lock him up!!

User avatar
ThePussyBone4
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:16 am
Karma: 158

Re: My brother JeanV peace out

Post by ThePussyBone4 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:17 pm

Calling WilyB

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest