Europeans fight back attack Ketchup...thats already made in europe

Mikgof

Re: Europeans fight back attack Ketchup...thats already made in europe

Post by Mikgof » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:08 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:57 am
Oh i'm stupid because i'm quoting automobile professionals who think there might* be an opportunity to sell more pick up trucks in Europe? Ok, thanks for your wise input dear antifas.

* Do you understand the nuance between zero like JeanV claimed and one million you fucking baboons? Do you think it will be a failure if Ford doesn't reach one million pick-up trucks sales before tomorrow? You are the real cretins here, get off your high horse!
No, I was just highlighting how you Trumpists go by feelings rather than facts. Trump trade war for instance. All of the facts point out that no one wins in trade wars. Well, it is possible if no country reciprocates. That hasn't happened though. Take the two biggest losers so far. Harley Davidson and farmers. Not the companies but the workers. Harley Davidson are moving production to Poland instead of investing in America and farmers will just get a bigger subsidy, adding to the half trillion that they already get from taxpayers.

But it feels good so you'll go along with cutting your own throats. You don't even have the satisfaction of damaging our economies even more than your own. Already some trade that went to America is from necessity being done between ourselves instead of with America. Your actions will harm our economies to a certain extent but it'll harm your own even more through less trade and higher inflation. As my mother used to say "you're cutting off your nose to spite your face." Feels good, doesn't it?
Attachments
FeelingsAreNotFacts.png
FeelingsAreNotFacts.png (48.44 KiB) Viewed 65 times
Surrealism is the new normal

Richard

Post by Richard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:57 pm

More importantly: mik, do you like ketchup?

Slappy

Post by Slappy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Mikgof wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:08 pm
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Oh i'm stupid because i'm quoting automobile professionals who think there might* be an opportunity to sell more pick up trucks in Europe? Ok, thanks for your wise input dear antifas.

* Do you understand the nuance between zero like JeanV claimed and one million you fucking baboons? Do you think it will be a failure if Ford doesn't reach one million pick-up trucks sales before tomorrow? You are the real cretins here, get off your high horse!
No, I was just highlighting how you Trumpists go by feelings rather than facts. Trump trade war for instance. All of the facts point out that no one wins in trade wars.
non sense
someone always gets the short end
they have more to lose

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:07 pm

Richard wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:57 pm
More importantly: mik, do you like ketchup?
Can't stand the stuff. I agree with Egon Ronay. To paraphrase him. "If you have to put that stuff on food to make it edible then the food is shit, to begin with. If ketchup was to somehow disappear, then an awful lot of food outlets would go out of business".
Surrealism is the new normal

LeJizzOfMatoub

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:39 am

Mikgof wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:08 pm
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:

No, I was just highlighting how you Trumpists go by feelings rather than facts. Trump trade war for instance. All of the facts point out that no one wins in trade wars. Well, it is possible if no country reciprocates. That hasn't happened though. Take the two biggest losers so far. Harley Davidson and farmers. Not the companies but the workers. Harley Davidson are moving production to Poland instead of investing in America and farmers will just get a bigger subsidy, adding to the half trillion that they already get from taxpayers.

Well my feelings are:

1: i don't give a fuck about trade wars effects, i work as a gardener in a luxury mansion. I would be more concerned if i was still a factory worker, maybe but
2: I'm glad somebody finally dare to stand up against the big chinese bully, even if it fails it had to be tried before it's too late

That's all folks. Call me a cretin, a flat earth theorist or a nazi, piss on the floor as long as it's not my floor. No problemo!

On the first FF.com, our american friends warned us many times when anti-americans were highlighting Chinese economy growth: would you prefer the USA, a democracy with many flaws, to lead the world or China, that huge dictatorship? I chose USA any fucking day.
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.