Trumps exciting new energy policy for 21st century.

Mikgof

Trumps exciting new energy policy for 21st century.

Post by Mikgof » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:20 pm

Donald Trump promotes US energy production through burning of exciting new substance called ‘coal’

Donald Trump discovers coal

After learning about a revolutionary new energy source called coal, Donald Trump is reportedly keen to promote its use through taxpayer subsidies.

The bloated amber dictator reportedly learnt about the source of energy after he saw a picture of a steam train in a children’s picture book and asked his daughter Ivanka what made the train go ‘choo- choo’.

He was then so impressed by the concept of taking something that is just lying around anyway and burning it to create power, he grabbed the nearest pen and his executive order notepad.

Speaking to White House press, Donald Trump announced, “This is a new age in American energy. Coal is so good, it’s going to be terrific, believe me.

“Unlike some of loser Obama’s energy sources, this one is found underground, and the Earth is pretty big so there is a lot of it. Like, loads.

“Obama loved so-called ‘green’ energy, like solar power or wind power, but any fool can see that the sun doesn’t shine every day and sometimes there is no wind. But there will always be coal, guaranteed.”

Taking the stunned silence from his audience to be silent admiration, he continued, “You can use it to power trains, did you know that? Or you can set fire to it and use it to heat your home. Terrific stuff. Just terrific.

“And it will create thousands of jobs, as we will need people to collect, or mine, this stuff. Let’s call them coal-miners for now, until I can make up a proper job title.”

He concluded, “I can see no long-term side effects at all from using this amazing energy source, and I hope other countries will follow our lead.”
Attachments
th.jpeg
th.jpeg (9.27 KiB) Viewed 115 times
Alternative facts: Ignorance is Strength.

jeanV

Re: Trumps exciting new energy policy for 21st century.

Post by jeanV » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Mikgof wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:20 pm
Donald Trump discovers coal
Poor mikgof.

Poor guy reached the depths of the Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Mocking Trump for resuscitating the great American Coal Industry.

If your pitiful little island misses the next industrial revolution, blame yourself.

While the fortunes of an America Made Great Again will shine anew under its clear skies.

What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:08 pm

I just can't help taking the piss out of Trump. The boy is such an idiot. He actually believes that "clean coal", an oxymoron if I've ever heard one, is washed by miners. He probably believes that they peg out the coal to dry it. What a moron.

"Trump appears to believe that clean coal — which, it must always be pointed out, doesn’t actually exist — is when workers mine coal and then physically “clean it.” That does not happen, but facts have never stopped Trump.

Trump explains clean coal: They're going to take out clean coal, meaning they're taking out coal. they're gonna clean it. #PhoenixRally 🤣🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/vciGHOM44I"

Richard

Post by Richard » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Mikgof wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:08 pm
I just can't help taking the piss out of Trump. The boy is such an idiot. He actually believes that "clean coal", an oxymoron if I've ever heard one, is washed by miners. He probably believes that they peg out the coal to dry it. What a moron.

"Trump appears to believe that clean coal — which, it must always be pointed out, doesn’t actually exist — is when workers mine coal and then physically “clean it.” That does not happen, but facts have never stopped Trump.

Trump explains clean coal: They're going to take out clean coal, meaning they're taking out coal. they're gonna clean it. #PhoenixRally 🤣🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/vciGHOM44I"
Y'all ever notice how Yurp retards tend to live up to their name?

Mikgof

Post by Mikgof » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:56 pm

Richard wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:42 pm
Mikgof wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Y'all ever notice how Yurp retards tend to live up to their name?

Are you really suggesting that Trump is of even average intelligence? If a 10-year-old suggested that clean coal is made by washing it, then fair enough, he is only 10, but for an adult to suggest the same is pure retardation, and he's your president. Calling me a retard for pointing out the bleeding obvious only proves that you're a Trump voter, or you should be.