Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 670

Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by jeanV » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:19 am

Image
A Facebook post, by someone claiming to be Melvin Redick, promoting a website linked to the Russian military intelligence agency G.R.U. Credit The New York Times


True patriots will be indignant an unfriendly foreign regime meddled in the US presidential election.

The rest are traitors who will be shot when there will be a true alt right government in the US.

:twisted:

The Fake Americans Russia Created to Influence the Election

Sometimes an international offensive begins with a few shots that draw little notice. So it was last year when Melvin Redick of Harrisburg, Pa., a friendly-looking American with a backward baseball cap and a young daughter, posted on Facebook a link to a brand-new website.

“These guys show hidden truth about Hillary Clinton, George Soros and other leaders of the US,” he wrote on June 8, 2016. “Visit #DCLeaks website. It’s really interesting!”

Mr. Redick turned out to be a remarkably elusive character. No Melvin Redick appears in Pennsylvania records, and his photos seem to be borrowed from an unsuspecting Brazilian. But this fictional concoction has earned a small spot in history: The Redick posts that morning were among the first public signs of an unprecedented foreign intervention in American democracy.

The DCLeaks site had gone live a few days earlier, posting the first samples of material, stolen from prominent Americans by Russian hackers, that would reverberate through the presidential election campaign and into the Trump presidency. The site’s phony promoters were in the vanguard of a cyberarmy of counterfeit Facebook and Twitter accounts, a legion of Russian-controlled impostors whose operations are still being unraveled.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/07/us/p ... ction.html
Facebook uncovers 'Russian-funded' misinformation campaign

Facebook says it has discovered a Russian-funded campaign to promote divisive social and political messages on its network.

The company says $100,000 (£77,000) was spent on about 3,000 ads over a two-year period, ending in May 2017.

The ads did not back any political figures specifically but instead posted on topics including immigration, race and equal rights.

Facebook said it was co-operating with a US investigation into the matter.
It is handing over its evidence to special prosecutor Robert Mueller, who is overseeing an inquiry into alleged Russian interference in last year's US presidential election

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-41182519
What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 347

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by Mikgof » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:06 pm

Russia might well have orchestrated the Trump presidency but won't necessarily benefit from it. America, whose only foreign policy stance seems to be, bomb it, has given up leadership to Germany. Not such a good idea for Russia. Germany last year increased defence spending by 4.5% last year and this year by 8% and is building military alliances with European countries. Even Merkel sees NATO as a joke. This is not good news for Russia. Finally, a credible threat is being built up against Russian expansionism.
Alternative facts: Ignorance is Strength.

User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 436
Location: Lymes backyard shed

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by Slappy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Baba haha will never die :lol:

This just in
Trump weather machine in overdrive
Breanna-Danielle-FB.jpg

Hurricane-tweet.jpg
Antifa-hurricane.jpg

User avatar
Ami Bidasse
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:27 am
Karma: 269
Location: NPDC
Contact:

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by Ami Bidasse » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Slappy wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:00 pm
Baba haha will never die :lol:

This just in
Trump weather machine in overdrive

Breanna-Danielle-FB.jpg



Hurricane-tweet.jpg

Antifa-hurricane.jpg
He falls in love with "Miss Irma la Dulce" !

Image

A Hurricane Whore she is ! :D
Win the “yes” needs the “no” to win against the “no” !

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 670

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by jeanV » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:38 pm

Slappy wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:00 pm
Image

It was so funny I tried to google the faces of the Vermont Antifa.


No luck, but I still found this other gem:

"White people are the problem, and Capitalism enables them".

:lol:

Image


Or this one:

almost 100% white marchers, marching against "white supremacy"

The US is becoming more leftist than Europe...

:lol:

Image
What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

User avatar
LeJizzOfMatoub
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 7:55 am
Karma: 492

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:31 pm

jeanV wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:19 am


The DCLeaks site had gone live a few days earlier, posting the first samples of material, stolen from prominent Americans by Russian hackers, that would reverberate through the presidential election campaign and into the Trump presidency. The site’s phony promoters were in the vanguard of a cyberarmy of counterfeit Facebook and Twitter accounts, a legion of Russian-controlled impostors whose operations are still being unraveled.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/07/us/p ... ction.html
Facebook uncovers 'Russian-funded' misinformation campaign

Facebook says it has discovered a Russian-funded campaign to promote divisive social and political messages on its network.

The company says $100,000 (£77,000) was spent on about 3,000 ads over a two-year period, ending in May 2017.
Jesus fuckin' Christ! Innocents rednecks were manipulated to vote Trump by reverberating facebook russian bots and Facebook was manipulated to sell 3,000 ads space to promote divisive and political messages. We must cancel the election now!
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 670

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by jeanV » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:51 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:31 pm
Jesus fuckin' Christ! Innocents rednecks were manipulated to vote Trump by reverberating facebook russian bots and Facebook was manipulated to sell 3,000 ads space to promote divisive and political messages. We must cancel the election now!
Someone like you who has no visceral attachment to his home country will never understand:

it's not a matter of numbers, but of principle.

A foreign adversarial country, Russia, used different ways to try to subvert national elections:

meetings with Trump officials to taint them, fake ads, hacking, you name it.


Be it from Ouagadougou or Moscow, we will not accept even the shadow of foreign interference.

Because red blooded alt right patriotic nationalists like me stand on principle.


Image
What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

User avatar
WilyB
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 am
Karma: 573

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by WilyB » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Slappy wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:00 pm
Baba haha will never die :lol:

This just in
Trump weather machine in overdrive
Not only that but today Trump gave Mexico its biggest earthquake since a hundred years: 8.4!

Go Donald! :lol:
This space for rent.

User avatar
LeJizzOfMatoub
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 7:55 am
Karma: 492

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:18 am

jeanV wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:51 pm

Someone like you who has no visceral attachment to his home country will never understand:

Says the guy who left the civilized world to live on a city-state on an island, that most geopolitical experts can't agree to call a democracy, we only hear about that goddamn island when they catch some western politicians trying to hide dirty money in their banks.
jeanV wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:51 pm


A foreign adversarial country, Russia, used different ways to try to subvert national elections:

meetings with Trump officials to taint them, fake ads, hacking, you name it.
They just paid some propaganda on Facebook to say that Assad was cool, armed islamists must be crushed and Obama is a pussy, i'm surprised Facebook accepted as they usually ban accounts posting that kind of things but whatever, these aren't necessarily bad topics

Image
Obama is such a pussy!
jeanV wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:51 pm
Because red blooded alt right patriotic nationalists like me stand on principle.
You might find like-minded fellas in New-York hipster bars, ironically wearing a moustache and hunters clothes but at best you guys are RINOS.








Breaking news, desperate fake news medias attack Zuckerberg :lol: Image

Developing story, i knew this would backfire on Cuckerberg :mrgreen:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fire-faceboo ... 43492.html

Looks like a desperate attempt to relaunch the Russian narrative when the DNC is having judiciary troubles
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 670

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by jeanV » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:04 am

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:18 am
They just paid some propaganda ... Assad was cool, ... Obama is a pussy,... fake news medias ... Cuckerberg ... desperate attempt ...DNC
As I said,
Someone like you who has no visceral attachment to his home country will never understand.


If, like me, you were a red blooded alt right patriotic nationalist standing firm on principle,

rather than stack high a pile of obfuscations, you would address squarely the issue, which I repeat:
jeanV wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:51 pm
A foreign adversarial country, Russia, used different ways to try to subvert national elections:

meetings with Trump officials to taint them, fake ads, hacking, you name it.
It's not a matter of how much, it's a matter of principle.

The American intelligence committee stated under oath Russia acted to subvert the US elections.

There is even open proof of that: the pathetic meeting of poor, dimwitted Donald Trump Jr.

(who must have inherited from his father a severe deficiency in little grey cells)

Let's suppose the Russians ploy had been better and Donald Trump Jr. had accepted some scoops.

Then accepted another meeting for more scoops. Then a third, fourth, fifth meeting.

And, once Trump elected, the Russians had asked Donald Trump Jr. info nuggets in return.

Or face exposure.

Donald Trump Jr. took a very grave national security risk by accepting the meeting.


But, again,

Someone like you who has no visceral attachment to his home country will never understand.

:P :twisted:
What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

User avatar
LeJizzOfMatoub
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 7:55 am
Karma: 492

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:21 am

jeanV wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:04 am



The American intelligence committee stated under oath Russia acted to subvert the US elections.

There is even open proof of that

Wait a second, we are supposed to believe on parole the State agencies who refused to investigate Hilary Clinton and the DNC... because?

Image
Collusion evidence, the argument-winner your will never have.
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 670

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by jeanV » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:33 am

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:21 am
[Wait a second, we are supposed to believe on parole the State agencies who refused to investigate Hilary Clinton and the DNC... because?
Again, obfuscation.

You'll never be a true patriot.

Lack of emotional attachment to your home country, I suppose.


Do try to follow: the DNC is a political party. Its candidate lost the election. Trivial matters.

What counts for hard nosed patriotic nationalists is that US institutions are held sacred.

This includes the integrity of the electoral process.

And the eventual collusion of a sitting president with an adversarial foreign power.


Do try to understand: sacred democratic principles come first. And defending the country.

Do try to grow some patriotism in you, matoub: my country, right or wrong.


Image
What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

User avatar
LeJizzOfMatoub
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 7:55 am
Karma: 492

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:43 pm

jeanV wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:33 am



Do try to follow: the DNC is a political party. Its candidate lost the election. Trivial matters.

What counts for hard nosed patriotic nationalists is that US institutions are held sacred.

This includes the integrity of the electoral process.

And the eventual collusion of a sitting president with an adversarial foreign power.
Zuckerberg colluded with Russia, we got evidence of that, thanks to this thread.
Comey colluded with Clinton, we got evidence of that too.
But, sadly, we still have no evidence of what you claim, dear syrian rebels enabler.
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 670

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by jeanV » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:00 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:43 pm
Zuckerberg colluded with Russia, we got evidence of that, thanks to this thread.
Comey colluded with Clinton, we got evidence of that too.
But, sadly, we still have no evidence of what you claim, dear syrian rebels enabler.

Sadly, you'll never be a proud patriotic nationalist like me.


I point to you at the moon of Russia's meddling in the sacredness of US institutions.

You look at the finger of trivial issues about unelected individuals.

Sad!


Image
What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

User avatar
LeJizzOfMatoub
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 7:55 am
Karma: 492

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:26 am

jeanV wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:00 pm



I point to you at the moon of Russia's meddling in the sacredness of US institutions.

You look at the finger of trivial issues about unelected individuals.
No i'm looking at the FBI finally doing its job:
IT staffers may have compromised sensitive data to foreign intelligence
Federal authorities are investigating whether sensitive data was stolen from congressional offices by several Pakistani-American tech staffers and sold to Pakistani or Russian intelligence, knowledgeable sources say.

What started out 16 months ago as a scandal involving the alleged theft of computer equipment from Congress has turned into a national security investigation involving FBI surveillance of the suspects.

Investigators now suspect that sensitive US government data — possibly including classified information — could have been compromised and may have been sold to hostile foreign governments that could use it to blackmail members of Congress or even put their lives at risk.
http://nypost.com/2017/08/19/it-staffer ... elligence/
Real scandal, real evidence, real trial: welcome to the real world Jean, your candidate lost and she's going to jail.
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

User avatar
WilyB
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 am
Karma: 573

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by WilyB » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:58 am

jeanV wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:51 pm


A foreign adversarial country, Russia, used different ways to try to subvert national elections:

meetings with Trump officials to taint them, fake ads, hacking, you name it.
Let me correct that assertion my dear friend.

DNC and the Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS to attempt to entrap Trump officials to taint them, ...
According to Mark Stewart, the General Counsel for the House Committee responding to Fusion GPS, at least three of the people at the meeting with Donald Trump Jr. at Trump Tower in June 2016 were Fusion GPS officials!

Of the people who attended the Trump Tower meeting on June 9, 2016: — Donald Trump Jr. — Jared Kushner (who left early) — Paul Manafort (formerly employed by Hillary's top guy Podesta) — Natalia Veselnitskaya (Fusion GPS under contract from DNC and FBI) — Anatoli Samochornov (translator for Fusion GPS under contract from DNC and FBI) — Rinat Akhmetshin (lobbyist for Fusion GPS under contract from DNC and FBI) — Rob Goldstone — Rep. of the Agalarov Family
Hill.gif
Hill.gif (2.95 MiB) Viewed 255 times
This space for rent.

User avatar
WilyB
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 am
Karma: 573

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by WilyB » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:15 am

it appears that Democrats paid for Russians to compile wild allegations about a US presidential candidate,"


WSJ editorial.


:shock:
This space for rent.

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 670

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by jeanV » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 am

WilyB wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:15 am
it appears that Democrats paid for Russians to compile wild allegations about a US presidential candidate," WSJ editorial.
I am for the rule of Law.

Let the chips fall where they may.
First charges filed in Mueller investigation

A federal grand jury in Washington on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.

The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday
.
What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

User avatar
LeJizzOfMatoub
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 7:55 am
Karma: 492

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:49 pm

jeanV wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 am


I am for the rule of Law.

No you're just a pompous imbecile.
“In the only conversation I’ve had with Robert Mueller, I stressed to him the importance of cutting out the leaks,” Gowdy, chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, told “Fox News Sunday.” “It’s kind of ironic that the people charged with investigating the law and the violations of the law would violate the law.”
(...)
“Make no mistake, disclosing grand jury material is a violation of the law. Somebody violated their oath of secrecy,” Gowdy, a South Carolina lawmaker and former federal prosecutor, also told Fox News on Sunday.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10 ... probe.html
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 670

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by jeanV » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:31 pm

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:49 pm
you're just a pompous imbecile.
“In the only conversation I’ve had with Robert Mueller, I stressed to him the importance of cutting out the leaks,” Gowdy, chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, told “Fox News Sunday.” “It’s kind of ironic that the people charged with investigating the law and the violations of the law would violate the law.”
(...)
“Make no mistake, disclosing grand jury material is a violation of the law. Somebody violated their oath of secrecy,” Gowdy, a South Carolina lawmaker and former federal prosecutor, also told Fox News on Sunday.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10 ... probe.html
Once again, you confirm logic isn't your forte.

Please demonstrate in what your laborious copy & paste somewhat warrants your insult,

you feeble-minded alt-right-American wannabe.


PS: one generally starts using insults when losing a debate.

I accept -once again- your surrender.

:mrgreen:

Image
What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 347

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by Mikgof » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:09 am

Does America still have the death penalty for treason?
Alternative facts: Ignorance is Strength.

User avatar
WilyB
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 am
Karma: 573

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by WilyB » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:51 am

Mikgof wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:09 am
Does America still have the death penalty for treason?
I hope so. Life in the electric chair would be shockingly short, I think.

So Manafort and Co. are accused of FARA (lobbying for Ukraine), F-BAR and tax evasions, lying to banks to obtain mortgages and loving Range-Rovers in the 2010 - 2014 timeframe.

About FARA they are also accused of making large payments to companies "A" and "B".

Let me guess: Fusion GPS and Podesta? :lol:

Anyway, there is a big fucling nothing burger about Trump, Russia and the 2016 elections.

obama-briefing-room-wh-2015-getty-640x480.jpg
In unrelated news actor Kevin Spacey came out as gay.
This space for rent.

User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 347

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by Mikgof » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:49 am

WilyB wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:51 am
Mikgof wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:09 am
Does America still have the death penalty for treason?
I hope so. Life in the electric chair would be shockingly short, I think.

So Manafort and Co. are accused of FARA (lobbying for Ukraine), F-BAR and tax evasions, lying to banks to obtain mortgages and loving Range-Rovers in the 2010 - 2014 timeframe.

About FARA they are also accused of making large payments to companies "A" and "B".

Let me guess: Fusion GPS and Podesta? :lol:

Anyway, there is a big fucling nothing burger about Trump, Russia and the 2016 elections.


obama-briefing-room-wh-2015-getty-640x480.jpg

Of course, there will be nothing on Trump. No one in their right mind supposes for even a moment that Trump colluded with Russia or vice versa. He's far too intellectually challenged for that. Russia would make sure that they had someone a bit brighter to control him. Someone who has 24-hour access to him. Trump is just a useful fool that Russia was only able to use because of America's worship of celebrities. It is his combination of low IQ and celebrity status that made him ideal for their purposes.
Alternative facts: Ignorance is Strength.

User avatar
LeJizzOfMatoub
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 7:55 am
Karma: 492

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by LeJizzOfMatoub » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:42 am

jeanV wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:31 pm
LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:49 pm
you're just a pompous imbecile.
“In the only conversation I’ve had with Robert Mueller, I stressed to him the importance of cutting out the leaks,” Gowdy, chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, told “Fox News Sunday.” “It’s kind of ironic that the people charged with investigating the law and the violations of the law would violate the law.”
(...)
“Make no mistake, disclosing grand jury material is a violation of the law. Somebody violated their oath of secrecy,” Gowdy, a South Carolina lawmaker and former federal prosecutor, also told Fox News on Sunday.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10 ... probe.html


Please demonstrate in what your laborious copy & paste somewhat warrants your insult

It was clear enough in my "laborious" copy & paste, but if you want more informations on that topic:

the Muller team broke the law to make a diversion for their democrat buddies. The chips are falling on the democrats' side, but because of that leak all the mainstream medias are making long articles about how it could be linked to Trump.
While media reports describe former "Black, Manafort & Stone" principal Paul Manafort as Trump's main tie to the investigation, the source said it is Manafort's role as a liaison between Russia and the Podesta Group that is drawing the scrutiny.

The "vehicle" Manafort worked for was what Carlson called a "sham" company with a headquarters listed in Belgium but whose contact information was linked to Kiev, the Ukrainian capital.

Manafort was, at the time, representing Russian business and political interests during the Obama era.

The source said the Podesta Group was in regular contact with Manafort while Hillary Clinton was America's chief diplomat.
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/t ... a-probe?=0
Democratic power lobbyist Tony Podesta, founder of the Podesta Group, is stepping down from the lobbying shop that bears his name after coming under investigation by Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller.
Podesta announced his decision during a firm-wide meeting Monday morning and is alerting clients of his impending departure.
http://archive.is/RuKJM#selection-2799.0-2805.124
Too long, didn't read:

Image
Alan should hire a real admin to fix the board and sack the commie mod.

User avatar
jeanV
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Karma: 670

Re: Solid Evidence Russia Worked to Get Trump Elected

Post by jeanV » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 am

LeJizzOfMatoub wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:42 am
It was clear enough in my "laborious" copy & paste, but if you want more informations on that topic:

the Muller team broke the law to make a diversion for their democrat buddies. The chips are falling on the democrats' side, but because of that leak all the mainstream medias are making long articles about how it could be linked to Trump.
Just like Trump, you appear to believe the Law applies as in a board game:

my turn, your turn, my team gets indicted, your team gets indicted.


Beyond the fact I'm not taking sides (I wrote n times both Trump and Hillary were bad),

in what do eventual Mueller's team leaks or Hillary crimes pertain to the Trump inquiry?

The rule of Law applies independently to each and all cases.

If Trump colluded with Russia, let him hang.
If any of Hillary's actions should be prosecuted, let her hang.
If any Mueller's team member illegally leaked info, let them hang.


The tit-for-tat attitude of Trump shows a healthy contempt for constitutional principles.

And your laborious copy and paste was and remains irrelevant.

Capisce now?

:roll:
What needs to be done about Benedict Arnold Trump: Lock him up!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest