The Engrish have been sold down the River

Post Reply
User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 1423
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 1779
Location: Lymes backyard shed

The Engrish have been sold down the River

Post by Slappy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:38 am


its a good thing you guys are super smart and keep electing different sides of the same totalitarian coin
welcome to globalist rino land

she could be a BUSH or Ryan retaliative

good thing trump is coming cause hes a bad racist anti science nazi who hates brown children

theyll direct a large portions of the population sheeps ignorant rage at Him and away from their total disregard by their right and proper leaders




sigh
jesus h christ

User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 1423
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 1779
Location: Lymes backyard shed

Re: The Engrish have been sold down the River

Post by Slappy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Think about this…

More money was raised for the Sadiq Khan baby balloon in 3 days (with no media coverage) than for the Trump baby balloon in 30 days (with blanket media coverage).

Their power is waning. It’s literally hot air.


User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 1749
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 1077

Re: The Engrish have been sold down the River

Post by Mikgof » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:58 pm

The remainers are calling for a new referendum because they know that they'll win hands down. 40+ years Brexiteers were calling for a referendum. 40+ years in which to have detailed plans for what to achieve in negotiations once we voted to leave. And what do we get? Fuck all. The day afterwards we discover that they had absolutely no ideas at all. The sheer incompetence is almost unbelievable. They went by feelings instead of facts.

Over 2 years later and nothing had been achieved until a few days ago, and what do the whiny little bitches do? Whinge is what they do. This isn't what we wanted they say, but they still have no fucking clue about what they really want from these negotiations. All that they are and as is obviously apparent, all that they ever were is a protest movement. And that is all that they want to be. That is why they're resigning en masse so that they can remain pure and unsullied by facts. Next thing these same people will be protesting to be let back into the EU. Useless bastards.

We're leaving; it's too late to do anything about it now, but those useless bastards due to their gross incompetence have turned what could have been a new golden age for Britain into a fucking disaster.
Surrealism is the new normal

User avatar
Mikgof
Posts: 1749
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am
Karma: 1077

Re: The Engrish have been sold down the River

Post by Mikgof » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:22 am

Slappy wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:55 pm
Think about this…

More money was raised for the Sadiq Khan baby balloon in 3 days (with no media coverage) than for the Trump baby balloon in 30 days (with blanket media coverage).

Their power is waning. It’s literally hot air.

And what exactly is the point of the Sadiq baby blimp? The Trump one is funny because Trump is well known to be thin-skinned and will go into meltdown. It's not going to work with any other politician. They'll just laugh. Hell, Sadiq Khan will probably take a selfie with the baby blimp of him in the background.

And it also shows that whoever organised the Sadiq blimp is both lacking in imagination and a sense of humour. Even if Sadiq was as thin-skinned as Trump it would lose its impact because it has already been done. And if you really want to get revenge for hurting Donnie's feeling use a bit of imagination and come up with something original.
Surrealism is the new normal

User avatar
JohnB
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:36 pm
Karma: 324

Re: The Engrish have been sold down the River

Post by JohnB » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:35 pm

Yes, it is sad.

A new Civilization will arise based on Sharia Islam, Arthur, and spotted dick.
I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

User avatar
JohnB
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:36 pm
Karma: 324

Re: The Engrish have been sold down the River

Post by JohnB » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:39 pm

Mikgof wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:22 am
Slappy wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:55 pm
Think about this…

More money was raised for the Sadiq Khan baby balloon in 3 days (with no media coverage) than for the Trump baby balloon in 30 days (with blanket media coverage).

Their power is waning. It’s literally hot air.

And what exactly is the point of the Sadiq baby blimp? The Trump one is funny because Trump is well known to be thin-skinned and will go into meltdown. It's not going to work with any other politician. They'll just laugh. Hell, Sadiq Khan will probably take a selfie with the baby blimp of him in the background.

And it also shows that whoever organised the Sadiq blimp is both lacking in imagination and a sense of humour. Even if Sadiq was as thin-skinned as Trump it would lose its impact because it has already been done. And if you really want to get revenge for hurting Donnie's feeling use a bit of imagination and come up with something original.
I recall the maniacal brit commie protests over Reagan's deployment of missiles.

Yawn.

You woulda thought that the world was ending.
I am Pope John V

Kiss my ruby slippers

User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 1423
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 1779
Location: Lymes backyard shed

Re: The Engrish have been sold down the River

Post by Slappy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:46 pm

Mikgof wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:22 am
Slappy wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:55 pm
Think about this…

More money was raised for the Sadiq Khan baby balloon in 3 days (with no media coverage) than for the Trump baby balloon in 30 days (with blanket media coverage).

Their power is waning. It’s literally hot air.

And what exactly is the point of the Sadiq baby blimp? The Trump one is funny because Trump is well known to be thin-skinned and will go into meltdown. It's not going to work with any other politician. They'll just laugh. Hell, Sadiq Khan will probably take a selfie with the baby blimp of him in the background.

And it also shows that whoever organised the Sadiq blimp is both lacking in imagination and a sense of humour. Even if Sadiq was as thin-skinned as Trump it would lose its impact because it has already been done. And if you really want to get revenge for hurting Donnie's feeling use a bit of imagination and come up with something original.

how they raised more money independently in 3 days without the help of the Globalist lyin MSM should tell ya something
plus the cherry barely anyone turning out to protest

I gotsa feeling that the y/t in the UK LOVE TRUMP more than most trump derangement syndrome sufferers think
or certainly that the full of shit press lets on

User avatar
Slappy
Posts: 1423
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 1779
Location: Lymes backyard shed

Re: The Engrish have been sold down the River

Post by Slappy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:47 pm

JohnB wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:39 pm
Mikgof wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:22 am
Slappy wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:55 pm
Think about this…

More money was raised for the Sadiq Khan baby balloon in 3 days (with no media coverage) than for the Trump baby balloon in 30 days (with blanket media coverage).

Their power is waning. It’s literally hot air.

And what exactly is the point of the Sadiq baby blimp? The Trump one is funny because Trump is well known to be thin-skinned and will go into meltdown. It's not going to work with any other politician. They'll just laugh. Hell, Sadiq Khan will probably take a selfie with the baby blimp of him in the background.

And it also shows that whoever organised the Sadiq blimp is both lacking in imagination and a sense of humour. Even if Sadiq was as thin-skinned as Trump it would lose its impact because it has already been done. And if you really want to get revenge for hurting Donnie's feeling use a bit of imagination and come up with something original.
I recall the maniacal brit commie protests over Reagan's deployment of missiles.

Yawn.

You woulda thought that the world was ending.
a lot more people showed up for that :lol: :D

User avatar
PistolPierre
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:05 pm
Karma: 114

Re: The Engrish have been sold down the River

Post by PistolPierre » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:23 am

Slappy at least the English are white.
Last edited by PistolPierre on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
WilyB
Posts: 1088
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 am
Karma: 1405
Location: High up down town

Re: The Engrish have been sold down the River

Post by WilyB » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:42 am

caddy.JPG
You don't say!
Lots of guys watch Bruce Lee movies, doesn’t mean you can do karate.

User avatar
PistolPierre
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:05 pm
Karma: 114

Re: The Engrish have been sold down the River

Post by PistolPierre » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:37 am

Wilyb is just a big silly of course in the game of golf the Queen would have a proper caddy. Most likely an Irish Catholic youth.

Donald grabbed the Queen's pussy and was run through with a sword by a beefeater.

Poup
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:43 pm
Karma: 42

Re: The Engrish have been sold down the River

Post by Poup » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:30 am

PistolPierre wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:23 am
Slappy at least the English are white.
Just like the french national kickball team!🖕

User avatar
PistolPierre
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:05 pm
Karma: 114

Re: The Engrish have been sold down the River

Post by PistolPierre » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:07 am

Poup wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:30 am
PistolPierre wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:23 am
Slappy at least the English are white.
Just like the french national kickball team!🖕
Poopy slappy doesn't like that he has black colored African forefathers. The glorious French kicky team includes all races. You shouldn't insult people like slappy who are embarrassed by their own biracial diversity.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest